Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so what about I looked in my curing jars and found some particle bud in the bottom along with some kief.. You know what that means..

lol i will run iso through my glass pipes and let it dry ;) and smoke that :D
Can you give me your method for doing that? I have one I want to get the resin out of.

Gonna be nasty as sh*t, but hey, might get me high and you know I could use a sleeping smoke. I may end up getting 5 nights of sleep this week.

Yea um ok, so I smoked a bit of that, and yea, I'm gonna go to bed. :D

Talk to you tomorrow..

i just block the bowl and carb iwth my finger pour it in then cover the mouth piece and shake it up for a while pour it out on a glass cake pan or a plate and let it dry then scrape it up with a razor you might have to do it more then once to get it all out

and no might to it you will get high :p

I've found some decent autos over the years. I used to grow only them. I think the most potent was transsiberian. I made some beans from some and crossed what I liked and ended up with a few to keep around. Himalayan blue diesel was another nice one. I got an auto critical freebie I stuck outside. Guess I'll see how that works out lol. Looking forward to your thread. Might rekindle my interest in keeping a few around

Phew ok, what a day.. It was hot as hell outside while fishing and still haven't caught anything. :( Oh well, always tomorrow..

Anyways, here are some pic updates, sorry about the quality, I didn't feel like taking them to the bathroom for a photo op.
Here is the auto climax:
View attachment DSCN3307.jpg
and here is the bagseed:
View attachment DSCN3335.jpg

Phew ok, what a day.. It was hot as hell outside while fishing and still haven't caught anything. :( Oh well, always tomorrow..

Anyways, here are some pic updates, sorry about the quality, I didn't feel like taking them to the bathroom for a photo op.
Here is the auto climax:
View attachment 213525
and here is the bagseed:
View attachment 213526

Looking mighty good bro!! ;) get cooled off yet? lol

Oh and thanks..

Going pretty well, this is how the blue dream male I had was growing at first.. Gonna wait till another two true nodes and then top her. ;)

For the most part. ;)

I had to get cleaned up cause I stank something fierce. haha

For real man, I could smell you from here!! lol j/k bro ;)

Oh and thanks..

Going pretty well, this is how the blue dream male I had was growing at first.. Gonna wait till another two true nodes and then top her. ;)
YW :) Sounds good. She's got great structure to be so young! kudos!!

For real man, I could smell you from here!! lol j/k bro ;)

YW :) Sounds good. She's got great structure to be so young! kudos!!
I wouldn't be surprised if you could, my fiancee was like "you need to get your *** in the shower you smell like fish.." She said that right after I cooked her some steak.. How rude.. haha J/k.. :laugh:

yeah, shes doing well, I had to turn down my oscillating fan it kept trying to knock her over.. I'm just trying to make sure she gets a nice thick stalk to support those buds shes gonna give me.

Me and tec or troll5000 are gonna gave a competition. Wonder if he is wanting to compare the one I got now to one of his?

He should be around shortly to let me know..

Also troll, thanks for the info on getting that resin out.. Gonna do a wash shortly.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could, my fiancee was like "you need to get your *** in the shower you smell like fish.." She said that right after I cooked her some steak.. How rude.. haha J/k.. :laugh:

yeah, shes doing well, I had to turn down my oscillating fan it kept trying to knock her over.. I'm just trying to make sure she gets a nice thick stalk to support those buds shes gonna give me.

Hahahahahaa I wonder, did the steak taste like fish? lol

Smart move ;) I always kept two fans on mine, a box fan and a little desk fan pointed to the tops.

Sounds interesting..I'll be watching when I can. Mom is moving in with me this weekend so my time here will be erratic at best. I'll have to keep my eyes on her 24/7. I'm definitely gonna have my hands full. I can forget sleeping past 6:30 am anymore...She's at that point, she could just walk out the door and disappear on me! lol

Latest posts

Back