1,000 watt MH keeps tripping the breaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
If I was there I would help you bud. Can't wait for this **** to be legal so people like us can get together safely and help one another with simple problems like this.

Ya I hear ya friend... I have a friend who I give nutes & info to help him with his meds but it'll be nice when it's legal for everyone 21 & older.

If your manager of the building knows and so does the owner why not talk to them about upgrading your electrical in your apartment. That would be the best route to go. Talk with an electrician figure out what your needs are then approach management with a possible game plan.

Never tell a freakin sole about what your doing even if you THINK they know. TRUST NO ONE.
A buddy of mine was growing small time in his closet and once he thought he could trust his girlfriend he told her right. So ok its your women you get laid you love her all great and awesome :) Until they had a few BAD fights about his smoking habit. Then his neighbor had heard the yelling and call the landlord who call the cops. Now he has cops at the door and his girlfriend who he loves so much and who he trusts tells the cops that he GROWS! Trust no one. I dont even tell my parents who ive known my whole LIFE that I grow. Its not worth it. How many people need to know your business until you can do what you want. Im very passionate about this because he was my best friend and just because of one stupid plant he is doing time. Think about who you tell!

Tater said:
If your manager of the building knows and so does the owner why not talk to them about upgrading your electrical in your apartment. That would be the best route to go. Talk with an electrician figure out what your needs are then approach management with a possible game plan.

Thanks buddy

Latest posts

Back