1,000 watts HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont have an oscillating fan running. when temps get warm i do throw one under the table to blow the cool air out. i just use that turbofan blowing between canopy and light. you got the air-cooled hood, you may be able to run duct so it also exhausts room but i use a sepsrate squirrell fan(noisy) for this. not saying mines the best way...just what works for me so far. not sure how many CFM's you need...i got about 388 total and IMO its plenty for my 200 cubic ft room.

lyfr said:
i dont have an oscillating fan running. when temps get warm i do throw one under the table to blow the cool air out. i just use that turbofan blowing between canopy and light. you got the air-cooled hood, you may be able to run duct so it also exhausts room but i use a sepsrate squirrell fan(noisy) for this. not saying mines the best way...just what works for me so far. not sure how many CFM's you need...i got about 388 total and IMO its plenty for my 200 cubic ft room.

Thanks for your help .

Well explained lyfr....VENT,VENT VENT that is the key..I run 6" inline from outside of home with inline fan...also run a a few squirrel fans at top for exhaust....I have a Reg Bathroom fan that pulls air in and into the light as well..Hope this helps..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back