1 Hope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
My friend has been getting a lot of some really dank bud, and just the other day he found his first seed ever. I decided to take it off his hands and give it a nice new home in the woods somewhere. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to keep this one seed alive and thriving? I plan on planting it sometime next week when it warms up. Is it a good idea to plant it during this time period?

I would throw it away. When you find seeds in smoke that should be sensimillia, it is generally from a plant that hermied. Hermies create hermies.

Well, quality genetics are not that expensive. You can buy a seed with good genetics for about the same price as a cocktail at your local watering hole...

Thats the problem. At this point in time Iam unable to purchase seeds online. Im gonna just try and plant it I guess and give it a shot. Theres no point in just wasting it =D

I know that you are going to do what you want to do. However, IMO, every time someone does this, they are degrading marijuana genetics. If this is a hermie (and it probably is), it will create thousands of other hermie seeds...

A Hermie is a plant that self polinated it'self meaning it is female/male not a good thing in the MJ kingdom. You want only Female plants, you will be more satisfied with some good genetics...take care..

id plant it either way and if its hermie you can still smoke it....it will just have lots of seeds,i had a plant with no males around at all and with no signs of being hermie and it had one seed for the whole plant.i planted it and it was a true lady..and plus you will learn how to grow :)

middieman440 said:
id plant it either way and if its hermie you can still smoke it....it will just have lots of seeds,i had a plant with no males around at all and with no signs of being hermie and it had one seed for the whole plant.i planted it and it was a true lady..and plus you will learn how to grow :)

Of course you could still smoke it. The point of this is not to spread hermie genetics. A hermie plant can create thousands of hermie seeds. This is a blight on marijuana genetics.

middieman440 said:
..it may have expressed itself as a "lady", but be assured there was nothing true about it...;)

Okusho, do you understand the phrase "Se alafia ni?"
(just curious. I know a little Yoruba)
- Odabo!

Sorry leaf I have no idea what your talking about. Explain.
Also I plan on planting this baby tommarow. Should be a beautiful day =)

hes talking about only planting one seed so wether its male/female/hermie it wont matter just plant it and learn from it and hopefully smoke it

Yeah miner and middleman I think have the right idea. If it is one seed chances are it is not a hermied plant. I can't tell you how many individual bag seed I have spouted but I truely cannot recall more that jsut a handfull going hermy. If you had found a few I would agree with Goddess. But it is just one seed. Have fun and good luck

o K U S H o said:
Sorry leaf I have no idea what your talking about. Explain.
Also I plan on planting this baby tommarow. Should be a beautiful day =)

Hehe. Best of luck with the weather and the plant!
Okusho is a Nigerian word, I was just curious if you were from there. I learned a bit when I was working there. I can even say "Funmi ni igbo" which means, "give me some MJ" bahaha. One of the first phrases I learned. ;)

leafminer said:
Hehe. Best of luck with the weather and the plant!
Okusho is a Nigerian word, I was just curious if you were from there. I learned a bit when I was working there. I can even say "Funmi ni igbo" which means, "give me some MJ" bahaha. One of the first phrases I learned. ;)
Haha thats awesome. Do you know what okusho means. Curious to know.

Latest posts

Back