1 Seed left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
I got one seed left from 3 sour diesel. 2 didnt sprout . Any tips or help on common mistakes to growing from the seed would help alot.

what was your exact method last time? that may give us an idea what happened.

purplephazes said:
Clones ? And what 2D said ! Take care !
I had 2 germinated seeds in Pro Mix and perlite and one didnt even sprout and the other actually did sprout but died after about a week Iwatered when the soil got dry after about 3 days and it started gettin yellow and died out on me.I got one sour d left so I dont want to F this up. Any input on how to water how close the light should be (65wattCFL) and when to nute help help a ton. Oh and what ph should the water and soil be?

im sorry about your bad luck. but i have to say, if your asking questions about light and water during germing, you need to read more in these forums before you attempt seeds worth anything. jmho. read, then trial and error it with crappy seeds. when you get it down, then germ the good seeds. happy growing, good luck.

I use no nutes and water ph'd at 6.5/6.3
I usually start the seeds in a wet paper towel or a glass of water till they show a taproot...

Yeah that ! That technique works well for me as well !

after you put a germinated seed into soil do you put it under lights or somewhere dark till theres a sprout.

I put them under a gentle light. it is important that the roots dont see light but the sprouted part needs it. Thats why I germinate in the dark with a ph of 6 in a paper towel perferably in a warm area. Good luck!

I germinate my seeds til they sprout about 1-2 inches. takes about 4-7 days. then I plant with the sprout out of the soil. Sometimes I lean it on a toothpick for support til it grows strong in the light.

If you are using a cfl bring it down to 1 inch above the soil and keep it at 2 inches above the seedling when it pops out of the soil ( To prevent stretching ) do this for 2 -3 weeks and DO NOT feed any nutes to it until it is 5-6 weeks old ( The soil contains enough for a seedling during this period ) and when you do feed it give it 1/4 of the package directions and slowly increase the dosage over time ! Peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back