1 week into flowering need tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2bud

Reaction score
Hey everyone after putting my babies into flowering i found out that only 1 out of 4 was male. That is good and bad i guess because now i dont think i have enough light to give them nice and heavy buds. My question is would two 4 ft dual floros on the sides be enough or should i make another cfl fixture? also i am going to be buying some fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom pretty soon i figure i will start nuting in another two weeks. Does that sound ok and also if anyone has any adivice please let me know.
thanks

DSC00211.JPG

DSC00212.JPG

DSC00213.JPG

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00215.JPG

DSC00216.JPG

here are some pics of the entire plants. i am also wondering if i can top the two tallest ones because they are growing fast and im not sure if i have the space if they get a lot bigger.

DSC00210.JPG

DSC00203.JPG

You can get some buds off it, just not really thick dense nugs. I would pick up a 75 watt HPS from H-D or Lowes for like $75.00. If that isnt an option, more CFL's definately wouldnt hurt. RD

i think you could start with the nutes now. Your plants are big enough to handle atleast 1/2 dose. More light always helps if you can afford a HPS then go for it. If not then CFLs will have to do.

I agree with the others. Your young ladies are looking great but you should get more light in there. ;)

Latest posts

Back