10 days old brown leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
should be 10 days old they look 3, im growing top 44 and im using compact fluros the temp is around 80 im growing in peat moss not growing that much at all and dieing leaf tips.... and by the way no im not using any ferts yet

0910071012.jpg

0910071013.jpg

wud up puff, i think ya light might be a lil to close from the looks of it, how close re they?

about 2 inches with a fan blowing... you mite be right thats the only thing that could turn the leaves hard and brown at that age and

Oh my... I haven't seen nute burn like that in about a year. It has to be something in the soil that is causing that. I would transplant into some FF soils and get 'er healthy because death will come if you don't act now. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is what I would do...:watchplant:

o their vented well i got an out and in take and a fan inside the grow box i jsut moved the light up about 3 inches... we will see how this works, i can see the leaf edges raised up which is a sign of 2 much heat

DLtoker said:
Oh my... I haven't seen nute burn like that in about a year. It has to be something in the soil that is causing that. I would transplant into some FF soils and get 'er healthy because death will come if you don't act now. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is what I would do...:watchplant:
iv allready transplanted so i dont know what else it would be other than the heati guess... i will find out soon if it was the heat if it isnt im getting something else im using peat moss and perlite they both have nothing in them

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
should be 10 days old they look 3, im growing top 44 and im using compact fluros the temp is around 80 im growing in peat moss not growing that much at all and dieing leaf tips.... and by the way no im not using any ferts yet
Peat is known to be pretty acidic...

DLtoker said:

+1

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
it is.... think i should try fox farm soil?

anything organic with absolutely no NUTES.. if you can find some.

yeh i got fox farm soil now cost so much.. seemed like the guy knew what it was for at the hydro store i moved the lights up and changed the soil

said to buy my water and for me 2 get a ph tester and he said it was a good idea getting organic soil

yeh i know i showed the manager of the store a pic on my phone of the problem and they all acted normal about it

Latest posts

Back