$10 smart grow system using an old computer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything you need to learn C and C++

www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html

PS: if live links are a no no why is the forum software set to automatically parse a post and make links live? Kinda counter productive don't ya think? Its silly that I have to go back and edit my post to remove url /url tags that I never inserted int he first place.

Second edit, apparently removing the tags isn't enough as it auto reinserts them, remove the link if you want but there ya go.

nice link tater but its way over my head and i think its explaining computer programming and im actually moving on to something better that utilizes less power something like your idea of a diy controller or the one Don linked to us cuz an old computer requires no less than 100watts and thats too much to run a 600watt room and power usage is a major issue to me. any links that can teach me build a controller? thanks ;)

I emailed the seller with a bunch of questions myself, but so far I haven't received any answers so I'm not sure just how it works.

I'll try to remember to post the answers if I ever get them. In the meantime, maybe someone more knowledgeable than I am will check it and explain how it works.

Great smoking.

Great smoking.

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back