100 year mystery solved????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustangman70 said:
I don't believe in aliens...
Aliens are definately real...there is too much stuff that ive seen to ever convince me that they dont exist :afroweed:

Hick said:
I think we're being farmed by aliens. Just like a buch o' pot plants, waiting for harvest.
Hhahahaahahhaha, Hick, you're killin me! Are they gonna smoke us?

oltomnoddy said:
I, for one, don't plan on being around in 106 years, so, I'm going to party like it's 1999!!! (pardon my Prince!)

what about friday the 13th of april 2037 when there is a good chance the asteroid will hit us depending on if anything disturbs its orbit.
:confused:

Well....

If there's aliens out there. Which there are movies about. Im guessing like in armegeddon the movie we will just blow that big ***** up in space.

Havent you seen star wars man? Its a war zone out there!

Man you guys watch way to much tv.

LOL. Actually I seldom watch the tube. This is just the crap I come up with in my own mind when I'm stoned

Most of my ideas come from readings and teachings of what most people call Masters. So many manuscripts of Jesus' teachings exist that the church would have banned. Bhudda said alot of really cool **** too. :)

I'm curious to see, MustangMan, your thoughts and beliefs in 20 years. Watch and see how they change as the years go by. It was Jesus that said, "So ye believe, so shall it be". Roughly translated, I'd say it means attitude is everything. We've proven time and again that positive people make things happen. I would urge you to go check out Chris Angel and his show MindFreak. Proof to me that the mind is capable of anything.

Hey Hick, on a side note, maybe we're just an experiment. Maybe not to be smoked or eaten but just to see what they come up with. LOL

criss angel is a crazy guy, and his show is excellent...but dont tell me u actually believe that he does real magic...he exhibits great showmanship and he has alot of real expensive toys to do the trick...but its not magic

Shibumi said:
I'm curious to see, MustangMan, your thoughts and beliefs in 20 years. Watch and see how they change as the years go by. It was Jesus that said, "So ye believe, so shall it be".

:cool:

Well of course some thoughts and beliefs will change as i get older. EVERYONE's does.

I was born and raised in a cathloic household going to church every week, and i STILL have MANY doubts and disbeliefs about jesus also:eek:

Like walking on water. That never happend it's physically IMPOSSIBLE (theres that word again lol)

C'mon Shibumi everytime you post you make yourself look worse and worse..

CHRIS ANGEL....C'mon dude its magic...Another thing i DONT believe in because its FAKE. Nothing he does is real and its proven FACTS!!!! He's an actor on a television show..

At least give me some real world here man come on!!!

And the mind is NOT capable of everything!

Alot of crazy things yes...

I PROMISE you with every inch of my soul that no ONE person EVER has moved something by staring at it and meditating....EVER

I thinkYou told me, that I needed to open up my mind right? The problem that lies here is YOU have to realise limitations.

And reality.

Shibumi said:
No I don't. I don't have to do anything. I believe I can live my life the way I want and in no way can your beliefs affect me. Plain and simple. :) People make things way too damn complicated nowadays.

This is very true man. Im sure either of our beliefs will budge each others oppinions on the subject. But at least my side uses logical thinking and reality and real world PROVEN facts and can prove it over and over again. I say something can't be done because it NEVER has and can't. You say that anything is possible and that if someone believes in it then its real or true. And there is nothing wrong with that :cool:

Shibumi said:
YOU never seen it and so it can't possibly be? I believe there are things that exist whether you believe in them.

:afroweed: Amen, My only question is. HOW do you believe in something if you yourself havent actually seen it....AND noone else has:confused:

Shibumi said:
As for Chris. if any of you can show me he is a fake, well so be it. He does have a mind that is far more powerful than most I know. How can he read your mind, dude? You tell me. I know magicians. Growing up, my best friend was the son of a major circus and wow could he make the cards disappear. Chris does that and a whole lot more. He really knows how to work his mind.

I don't feel like searching for all the PROOF that magic is fake lol But if you google search "chris angel revealed" or "truth about chris angel" you will find ALL the secrets and devices used for all tricks. Half the time people are paid to be amused and act in awe or be a part of the show.

Shibumi said:
Unfortunately MM, I see your belief structure is limited and so these realizations I speak of will never be apparent to you. But check out this story from Richard Bach, "Illusions".

Naw man, my belief structure is not limited as much as you may seem. I just use reality and facts as a boundry point as to how far fetched my beliefs are so as to stay sane. Aliens and magic and religion OH MY:eek:

Humans havent even been past saturn and if im correct saturn is the farthest planet our rockets have made landfall on. That being said the only "proof" i see that there MAY be some other forms of life beyond our solar system reside in pictures of other stars and dots behind a black backdrop. Lets not even BEGIN to talk about the way people computer enhance these images:afroweed:

Mustangman70 said:
:cool:

Well of course some thoughts and beliefs will change as i get older. EVERYONE's does.

I was born and raised in a cathloic household going to church every week, and i STILL have MANY doubts and disbeliefs about jesus also:eek:

Like walking on water. That never happend it's physically IMPOSSIBLE (theres that word again lol)

C'mon Shibumi everytime you post you make yourself look worse and worse..

CHRIS ANGEL....C'mon dude its magic...Another thing i DONT believe in because its FAKE. Nothing he does is real and its proven FACTS!!!! He's an actor on a television show..

At least give me some real world here man come on!!!

ROFL If a lizard can run across water. You dont believe jesus can walk across water???

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
ROFL If a lizard can run across water. You dont believe jesus can walk across water???

Lizzards weigh next to nothing.

Ive "ran" a couple of feet accross the deep end of my pool before man ROFL

I definitly didnt walk on water.

Mustangman70 said:
And the mind is NOT capable of everything!

Alot of crazy things yes...

I PROMISE you with every inch of my soul that no ONE person EVER has moved something by staring at it and meditating....EVER

I thinkYou told me, that I needed to open up my mind right? The problem that lies here is YOU have to realise limitations.

And reality.

A human only uses 10% of there brain. We created something as powerful as the sun(nuclear bomb),using 10% of our brains. You dont think its possible to move something by meditation if we could use 100% of our brains capalbilities. Albert Einstein was smartest man to ever live. They say his brain capability was like 20%,and he ended up going crazy towards the end.

Mustangman70 said:
Lizzards weigh next to nothing.

Ive "ran" a couple of feet accross the deep end of my pool before man ROFL

I dThat never happend it's physically IMPOSSIBLE (theres that word again lol)
efinitly didnt walk on water.

Dont contridict yourself. :rolleyes:

A human only uses 10% of there brain. We created something as powerful as the sun(nuclear bomb),using 10% of our brains. You dont think its possible to move something by meditation if we could use 100% of our brains capalbilities. Albert Einstein was smartest man to ever live. They say his brain capability was like 20%,and he ended up going crazy towards the end.

No i don't think it would be possible to move something by meditation even if we DID use 100% of our brain.

In order for a solid matter object to get into motion in any way shape or form it needs thrust. Wether it be air, water, or another object. There is no way possible for the human brain to move another object at all on its own without our extremeites assistance!

Damn this thread is making me want to change my major from IT to physics.

Dont contridict yourself. :rolleyes:

Your killing me man!!!!!

I didnt contradict myself i said in no way possible could a HUMAN walk on water!!!!! CAPESHE! :mad:

You mentioned a lizzard not me!

Because i fell into the water just like jesus did. There isnt a difference

They say his brain capability was like 20%,and he ended up going crazy towards the end.
I've read everything I could get my hands on about A.E., I've never seen anything that says that. Can you give me a source?

"The death of Albert Einstein came on April 18, 1955 in Princeton, New Jersey. After a long illness, he died peacefully in his sleep. The listed cause of death is a ruptured artery in his heart. Upon his request in his will, there was no funeral, no grave, and no marker. His brain was donated to science and his body was cremated and his ashes were spread over a near-by river."

CLICK HERE for the complete article

The belief that only 10% of the brain is used is a fiction. As shown by nuclear medicine, the entire brain is used by every person. A persons brain may not process neural transmissions as efficiently as another persons does, but that is a natural limitation of every living person. Most people seem to be "smarter" than others, only because of a lack of training of the mind, not any limitations of that mind.

If you take a newborn infant from a family in the wilds of the forest in the most unreachable parts of Africa or anywhere else, raise that person in the household of a person considered to be "genius", that child will grow to be considered an extremely intelligent person. In actuality, he isn't any more intelligent than anyone else; he was trained to think intelligently. The depth of his dedication to that training is the only limit to his mind, as with anyone free of physical limitations that impede their progress in mental agility.

Albert Einstein trained his own mind in a systematic way that only a few people have ever done. His dedication to that training was evident in his ability with theory and his incredible capability with Math.

He's also my favorite person in history.

Hhahahaahah, or could you tell that already?

Latest posts

Back