118 degrees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Sigh. We had power go out while we were asleep last night. Somehow, someway the power strip that had to be the one with the bloom tent exhaust fans didnt turn back on, while the rest was on normally. Baked them for hours I am guessing. Week 5 too. Ugh. I know they will recover but I hate having ugly plants! Sometimes I go days without peeking. Thank goodness I happen to peek on them. Could feel something was wrong right away when the heat wave smacked me in the face along with that high humidity.

So much humidity, it was leaking water at the base of the tent.

watch fur mold pilgrem move lot air next day two more then normal let to dry out ifin ya can should be good glad yual caught soon rather then late ;)

BWD

That is terrible. I hate ugly plants too. They are tough. Let us know how they recover. Glad you caught it.

God that sucks to have that happen. I have things like that happen to mine about every other run, but most of the time I do it to myself :doh:

This far along, hopefully you won't lose too much yield, given that most of the buds are well under way of developing. Bud Grow Mojo Bro :)

Better ugly plants than no plants. Glad you caught it in time.

Thanx. Just so random it didn't turn on. But been running solid for 5 years so I guess a few bucks for a new one is overdue.

Isn't a moment of panic when you check and feel that wave of heat/humidity?? The air feels "thick". Not to worry buddy, they will keep rockin'.

yeah...youll bounce them back...if Not call me Ill gladly take them off ya hands:D

bwanabud said:
I'd get a fan on them, dry em out good.....they'll be fine.

Oh I have gale force winds 24/7. That never stopped. Just so hot and every sq inch is packed to the maximum.

NorCalHal said:
Isn't a moment of panic when you check and feel that wave of heat/humidity?? The air feels "thick". Not to worry buddy, they will keep rockin'.

Assuming you have had it happen?

NorCalHal said:

Ain't that the truth.

Glad ya caught it in time... nc

Latest posts

Back