12/12 then back to 18/6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnO

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right spot to put this put said f it. If I started some plants 12/12 let them sex so i coudl see is it possible then to switch them back to 18/6 or? What are your thoughts on this etc :spit:

u can but why? that will slow growth and cause stress. you can take a cutting and flower it and then see what ya got but dont put them on a cycle, change it then change it agian only to change it one more time- feel me?

goodlcuk

I would do what trillions said. Take a clone and put it in a seperate room and put it into flower to see sexes of your plants. That will be a LOT less stress than putting them in flower for a week and then taking them back out of flower. Doing that will slow them down probably 2-3 weeks and it's a lot of stress on the ladies. I wouldn't do that at all. Just my thoughts. Nice advice Trillions. Take care and be safe.

Yes - all the above. When a plant is confused with light schedules, it take a long time before it gets back into gear to figger if it's supposed to be vegging or flowering.

The cutting is the easiest and quickest way to not set your main plant back. A cup of water and 7 to 14 days in flower with most strains is all your need.

and when a plant is stressed it wont preform to its fullest.. so less quality buds. why do that, when you can clone. That is the whole reason, to have positive females..

Latest posts

Back