150 watt 120 volt hps for $20?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

man i've passed over this thread all day.. im glad i finaly stopped in.. thats a awesome price. it took me a while to find the right ones but im glad i took the time to look..

if you could break down the ballast that comes with them and remove it from the socket and rewire you could make a nice reflector being able to hang the light how ever you wanted.. nice find by the way.

I would say that its a fantastic find. You could definitely take that apart and make something with a reflector. I would say go for it and keep us posted on what you come up with. Reflectors are cheap and you can pick up metal brackets and make it in any way you desire. If you do it, I would make a DIY on it. Others would definitely benefit from such a cheap hps light. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Thanks, found it, what a smokin' hot deal, they also have 400 MH's for 72.90. buy buy BUY BUY BUY....you can't go wrong at these prices. Now....how many 400's do I need to line my walls?

Honey bear, you will need to wire in a plug to use these lights, very simple, there are dozens of people here who can walk you thru it.

puff

puffnstuff said:
Thanks, found it, what a smokin' hot deal, they also have 400 MH's for 72.90. buy buy BUY BUY BUY....you can't go wrong at these prices. Now....how many 400's do I need to line my walls?

Honey bear, you will need to wire in a plug to use these lights, very simple, there are dozens of people here who can walk you thru it.

puff

i might need to use one of these people. theres a house light socket right in my closet that i can use for this... or would i need an outlet?

ok great find.. saving this thread and sight. thanks.
question. if i got a 5' tall x 4' wide x 3' deep grow closet how many of what lights do i need?
150's
400's

Wow what a price on there Stuff !!
I seen alot of sites and prices but this site makes me wonder how come there soooo Cheap?
Got to make ur own refelctors but that not so hard go Buy a Big Turkey alum. pan and make it strong for hangin..
Check out the engery saving they show in pix..

View attachment energy_savings_chart.pdf

slowmo77 said:
no more reasons to buy cfls at that price. can't beat it..

apart from to save energy output and cost and ooh lets say saving the planet :rolleyes:

good find though. but I doubt they ship to europe :(

Well, I went ahead and ordered two. They should work perfectly for stealth grows I might like to do in the future. We'll see what comes of it. Hopefully they're quality goods.

Thorn said:
apart from to save energy output and cost and ooh lets say saving the planet :rolleyes:

it would be more effective for me to run 4 of those light than the 17 42watt cfls i run.. heres why

17-42 watt cfls= 714 watts used
17-42 watt cfls= 45900 lumens

4-150 hps= 600 total watts used
4-150 hps= 60000 lumens

and the 42 watt cfls are 10$ each so that 170$ give or take a few dollars when the 4 hps lights are only 80$ plus shipping.. makes more sense to me to buy the hps lights, to save the planet. less energy used with more light output..

Ah yes, more efficient indeed, youll have to let us know albrecht if they arrive and are in good working order -- i plan on picking up one or two of those 150 hps vapor tights on friday -- i need to get some blue spectrum lighting though as well

extra bulbs are only $5.75..excellent find my friend..all i can say is..WHAT A DEAL!!

Albrecht said:
Well, I went ahead and ordered two. They should work perfectly for stealth grows I might like to do in the future. We'll see what comes of it. Hopefully they're quality goods.

ya let us know what condition they come in, and what hardware was included. if you give the thumbs up i'll be ordering next.

Latest posts

Back