18 grape apes, hydro, SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmyjg6 said:
Lookin good bro, Why not just use the 12"is wouldn't it be easier, cheaper?? Also how long you veg before sending to flower??
sup Timmy, i'm better at dividing by 3 than by two...but apparantly i cant count:rofl: seriously, hydrostoreguy told me the 12" hold more water and i'd rather have more air...price is pretty close. not really veggin i guess, just givin'em a week(24-0) to get used to things then off to the races(12/12). :hubba: Pkj, you win...absolutely nuttin for callin me on the count! wanted to see how long it would take for someone to catch that. these are the things i think up with my little friends:tokie: :bong1: :tokie: :bong1: :joint:

looking good lyfr, if i were able to get grape ape thats probably the first purple strain i would try to grow. can't wait to see how they turn out!

crazyc411 said:
looking good lyfr, if i were able to get grape ape thats probably the first purple strain i would try to grow. can't wait to see how they turn out!
thats why i got dem 4 momma's started in the soil;)

not much to tell. gonna change res and bump up nutres a little today. bombed the room a few days ago, sprayin with tomato bug stuff today and h2o/iso in a few more days. ive learned to eliminate any chance of bugs as soon as get the clones that way i got no worries in flower. speakin of flower,its about that time i think. looks like their all gonna make it, got one closest to fan dried out a little but i always have a runt to play with. thanks for stoppin by!

nuttin to say really, just dumped 250 at the ol hydrostore so i'll be doin some rearrangin now. still dont know where mothers are goin but they gotta git there today cause the rest are goin on 12/12:eek: im gonna head out to the ol barn and start playin i guess.:fid:

well the room seems to run about 5deg cooler with new hood. from just under 80 to just under 75 which is good cause its fixin to get warmer round these parts.

Wow, nice set-up. Looks very bright in there.

I have a High Times mag that tells all about grape ape, and oh man... I'd love to smoke some grape ape!

Happy growing dude.

i did not know grape ape was that famous(high times) but i certainly understand why it is. i've wanted to grow this stuff since the first time i smoked it but it took me a year to find some clones...which i started off saying were overpriced but now i'm thinkin i'm just lucky i got em.

when i train my plant in a 3x3 x4 high space where do i start to bend the plant and also i got it goin 24 hr light and its about 24in high and month old clone i had 3 but gonna put 2 outside how can i get this one plant to produce most bud in my small space i wanna train it to fill the whole room

tpete32 said:
when i train my plant in a 3x3 x4 high space where do i start to bend the plant and also i got it goin 24 hr light and its about 24in high and month old clone i had 3 but gonna put 2 outside how can i get this one plant to produce most bud in my small space i wanna train it to fill the whole room
check out some threads dude, i dont train mine:p

so can nobody find seeds?? i would like to buy some seeds and try this stran out for myself.. any info?

Bleek187 said:
so can nobody find seeds?? i would like to buy some seeds and try this stran out for myself.. any info?
i believe its a norcal(the place) clone only strain.

so i decided to add 1 tsp of epsom salt when i tpped off the res. I seem to end up with what ive decided is a slight mag def during the 3rd or forth res/week and thought maybe i could avoid it by puttin just a little E.S. in the second res..and third. ppm's at 910, ph 5.8. all clones now 6.5-8in tall at the coming of the light, day3; 12/12. i give em a couple days to do somethin and i'll take pics.

clone only stran? wow that sucks... anybody got this stran growing and want to make some seeds? i would def buy some from you =) im all the way on the other side of the country.. id hate to never be able to grow this stran cuz noone sells seeds.

hey lyfr Being from NorCal I love those Cali strains :D found a cool pic in my hightimes of some finished product. hopefully you get some frosted buds like this I'll be checkin this thread :watchplant:

DBnexgen-004.jpg

Latest posts

Back