18 grape apes, hydro, SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tater... amazing things can be done with PO boxes

Bleek187 said:
tater... amazing things can be done with PO boxes
...like a federal sting for interstate trafficing! dont mean to be paranoid but im a little more careful of this stuff lately(thats a shocker,huh?)

lol lyfr i would be also.. 8 cops at your door is never a good thing... all im sayn is you ask for a po box.. they give you a key... no id... nothing.. when you order seeds you maby get them sent to your home? it would actualy be safer to get them sent to a PO box.. and i have to say... if i opend my po box and pulld out a package with 10 seeds in it and 20 cops jumpd out with guns drawn... i would probably die laughing.. 10 seeds is gonna get me a ticket and maby a fine at the most.. if they got nothing better to do than to bust me for a few seeds then id have to say thats pretty sad..

i never ordered seeds, just get clones...anyhow, down to 16 grape apes and 2 GA moms. good news is they all grew1-2 inches. so nice of the girls to try to cheer me up, JK im ok now. nutes showed a slight drop, ph a slight rise so they must be eatin. got to see the roots on a few:cry: before i chopped em up in little pieces:cry: they were fat and fuzzy(how i dont like my women:rofl: ) so im happy about that too. i'll get some pics up when git 10in or so...thanks for lookin:cool:

View attachment 62838

View attachment 62839

View attachment 62840

View attachment 62841
there they are, i always get the leaves on a few(?) curling under and other weird things right about this point. they do it till the buds start showin and then seem normal. ive studied bunches of threads/pics and think i got it narrowed down to ph(sits about 6) or nutelock...there is no tip burnin or color variation except a couple lower fans on one plant has ph/mag/cal prob spots. over half the plants are perfect IMO. i'm guessin the other ones roots are not as developed causing some problem while the other stronger plants can tolerate it? this sound possible? ya,ya, i should just flush it but im lazy and not convinced i need to worry cause ive ignored it in the past and it went away...but im bored and thought i would try to figure it out again this time. thanks 4 lookin/helpin! BTW, third pic is worse one of the bunch.

checked just before lights out..11-12in. I went ahead and flushed em with clearex(150ml to 20gal) and hygrozyme(100ml) last night. 180ppm's when flush started, 320ppm's when finished so im guessin it needed it. ive never had plants smell so strong this early. already has that sweet purple smell. thats all i got folks, have a nice day:)

Yummyyyy!!!! Is that what I smell from over here! UGHHH!!! I'm having an orgasm. Can't wait till they finished, been following this thread since start just haven't commented on it LOL! Well, great grow, you definitely seem like you have stuff under control. BTW what is ppm? pressure per meter?

DomsChron said:
Yummyyyy!!!! Is that what I smell from over here! UGHHH!!! I'm having an orgasm. Can't wait till they finished, been following this thread since start just haven't commented on it LOL! Well, great grow, you definitely seem like you have stuff under control. BTW what is ppm? pressure per meter?
why thank you Dom...ppm=parts per million. 100 ppm would mean if you divided solution into a million parts, 100 parts would be nutrients..er..somethin like that.

yeh looking great lyfr have i missed it somewhere or are they in flower now or soon.

pkj

parkingjoe said:
yeh looking great lyfr have i missed it somewhere or are they in flower now or soon.

pkj
howdy pkj:) nope, you didnt miss it. i said they gonna be flowerin but never actually said they were:stoned: i flipped on 6/6...good thing its '08! i never know when to start countin "days in flower". i usually start a week after flip. some people say wait until you "see" little buds but this is open to interpitation(?). tryin to fill in the gaps now, pics comin. thanks for lookin/helpin all:cool:

hey lyfr, ever thought of taking a huge foam board, lining it with Mylar and cutting it to the dimensions of the table and small hole on the top for the plants so little to no light reaches the roots, water and table and form algae or fungi???

howdy ford, thanks for stoppin. i havent had much of a problem with algea. my medium is completely covered so no light gets to the roots...the rockwool slabs come in some "special" packaging. i usually put a couple tablespoons of barley extract stuff for the algae. i did have a little prob a while back but good ol h202 took care of it in a hurry. as far as the foam thing, i get my clones in cubes and im too lazy to figure out how to get 18 cubes with plants through the holes:ccc:

Hey Cali hows it goin. I am from Oregon and am a med grower. Where can I come by that Grape ape strain? I am also looking for the GDP. (Grand Daddy Purps) Thanks

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Hey Cali hows it goin. I am from Oregon and am a med grower. Where can I come by that Grape ape strain? I am also looking for the GDP. (Grand Daddy Purps) Thanks

Stunzeed..
GA is a bay area clone only strain as far as i know...so, trip to cali..friends in cali..or patience, its gotta make up to oregon. GDP used to be clone only but i think i saw someplace claimin to have seeds(backcross?) but not sure. if i remember or find em ill let you know. BTW i grew gdp last time and it was the best ive did...so far

lyfr said:
mommas are comin along too. runnin about 900 ppm's, temps 75-80, 12" tall...mommas r about 5". thats it..thanks for lookin/advising/commenting/ranting..whatever your thing is...thanks!

Wow, man! looking absolutely ORGASMIC! Dude these things are bushin the hell out. Can we see more closet pics? I want to see all of those babies.

Latest posts

Back