18 grape apes, hydro, SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DomsChron said:
Wow, man! looking absolutely ORGASMIC! Dude these things are bushin the hell out. Can we see more closet pics? I want to see all of those babies.
thanks so much Dom, yes, ill get the closet overview when lights come on in a few. i tried to put em up last night but sompin was wrong with my pics...or me! howdy Timmy, thanks for stoppin in.

Wow man, They are coming right along. Awesome. I have been thinking about cruising up there to get some of these...?? Kinda lazy though:eek:

If your grow ends as well as it started, I just might.

Wow, much different then that empty space in the beginning. Now it's a full forest!

they are growin like wild apes,
in a sea of grapes!

LOL yeah they are, nice plants....hope you are feeling better about the noids...:p

well, tallest top is 15", they liked the new res...they just look happier. time to hurry up and wait while they fill in i guess.

View attachment 65030

View attachment 65031
be changing res a little for wk3. the barley extract works good up til about half way through flower, then it has a hard time keepin things clean so i got some advanced nut. HyOx to finish with...10ml for 20 gal. some kool bloom which i should already be usein but i was out. and finally, some new stuff...gravity-flower hardener. supposed to increase size and mass creating rock hard nugs. rumor is its some secret recipe(arent they all) the humbolt hippies been using for years. it has sea kelp extract, B1, and secret stuff. anyone heard of it..used it?

hi lyfr so effectively they are now on day 18 of 12/12.

what nutes/additives are you using btw.

check for comparission my dripper system at day 21 to see the differance using canna boost and carboload.

looking great man and glad tthe shower is being put to good use still

lol

pkj

100ml-floronova bloom
20ml-florolicious+
2tbs-barley extract
100ml-hygrozyme
1 cap-liquid seaweed
2.5ml-superthrive
20gal-24hr sit-70ppm tapwater
final count-850ppm...thanks for lookn[/quote] that was my last res. 6-16, mixin a little diff tonight...i update when i mix so ill have the exact #s, off to do some comparin. thanks for the heads up! lol, ill get some pics of the shower too!

man you should get yourself some canna boost its awesome.

after taking canna boost out of the nutrient equation on my last grow and again using it this grow ive come to the decision its superb and i wont do a grow without it in the future.

i pay £40 delivered to my home address within 2 days outside of ebay when the hydro stores sell this stuff at upto £55 a litre.

so quids in man.

and carbo load £10.99 litre and 1ml per litre is dosage.

again awesome stuff.

pkj

parkingjoe said:
man you should get yourself some canna boost its awesome.

after taking canna boost out of the nutrient equation on my last grow and again using it this grow ive come to the decision its superb and i wont do a grow without it in the future.

i pay £40 delivered to my home address within 2 days outside of ebay when the hydro stores sell this stuff at upto £55 a litre.

so quids in man.

and carbo load £10.99 litre and 1ml per litre is dosage.

again awesome stuff.

pkj
i had already decided to change nutes, so i think i may take your suggestion next grow. im adding this stuff called gravity this time, supposed to make buds bigger and harder:)rolleyes: arent they all)...for last 3 wks of flower. im lucky, theres so many hydro stores around here i get stuff cheaper than i can get it on ebay. time to put some pics up!

wow,lookin good.good job my friend..you'll have let us know how that gravity works out 4 ya.i've been on the hunt for a n additive that actually works for making the buds more dense..hopefully you found what it is.anyways,i have my chair pulled up,the next couple months should be very fun to watch.
i cant wait to see some fat purple buds-peace my friend

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
wow,lookin good.good job my friend..you'll have let us know how that gravity works out 4 ya.i've been on the hunt for a n additive that actually works for making the buds more dense..hopefully you found what it is.anyways,i have my chair pulled up,the next couple months should be very fun to watch.
i cant wait to see some fat purple buds-peace my friend
oops:stoned: thanks for remindin me. that last res has 50ml of gravity also:eek:

Latest posts

Back