19 days of 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheStickyIcky said:
I did a search on that photo light board on ebay and had no results either. :(

I also did alot of search and no go!! even in medical supplys just have to wait for longtimergrower to come back on and hopefully he will!

Good luck to the both of us on a find like that

Its a Fotodiox Cool Light C-1600 Sorry i didnt see the post you made till now. Ben busy and all. Just a heads up though with this light, the top buds grew fast but it still didnt penitrate like a mh. If i had budded a lot earlyer it might have worked a lot better. Im thinking i would have made three times what its going to make outside. All the buds are just on the top and sides nothing under them. So a mh would be a lot better choice. Just my opinion and everyone who tell`s you a mh is a lot better than flows is correct. Its just this was my one time indoor grow and i used what i had. Slim.

longtimegrower said:
Its a Fotodiox Cool Light C-1600

WOW! I found one at http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=4123&osCsid=11eb2e6bea995a5bffde8 and they cost $289.95 new. I also saw one on ebay for 149.95 plus 29.00 shipping and that is with no lights. I would get an HPS before I paid that much. It is a good thing you got such a great deal on yours, longtimegrower! I went out an picked up a couple of six socket light strips at a junk store for 10 bucks. They seem to be doing the job.

Keep up the great grow.:cool:

Latest posts

Back