19 days of 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys this is 29 days of 12/12. The large buds are the nl/bb and the one small plant is a late planted hashberry. Mandella Slim

aa.jpg

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

ad.jpg

af.jpg

ag.jpg

hash.jpg

That looks like a fine grow... how many plants do you have?... i can't tell by the pics.

Their are two main plants then the hashberry. And one little clone of the big plants. and one little bag seed plant. But in the main pictures its only two plants side by side. Slim I started with three of the nlxbb and got 2 females. Just happened to be the bigest two. If you touch the buds they let off the sweetest smell like citris and a little skunk. And your fingers will stick together with the sticky from them. Their was no two week delay in flowering. They were ready to flower and started the day i started dark. Slim

looking great buddy. makes mine look like shame. i am on 18 days of 12/12 and they look nothing like yours after 19 days. keep us updated we love them!

:) Boy, Oh , Boy! Sure would like to smell that stuff! Good going, keep up the good work.

longtimegrower said:
Hey guys this is 29 days of 12/12. The large buds are the nl/bb and the one small plant is a late planted hashberry. Mandella Slim

How many cfl lites u got in there??

wonderful plants, wonderful buds, am going to have to look into the type of lighting you are using, looks like the way to go.
tcbud

I have 20 bulbs that make up 38,000 lumens I would love to have a better light but it was the light i had and this is my first and last indoor grow. Got a baby on the way and the wife said this is it for any growing.

Looking good man. What is that thing you have the CFL's screwed into and where did you find it?

longtimegrower said:
I have 20 bulbs that make up 38,000 lumens I would love to have a better light but it was the light i had and this is my first and last indoor grow. Got a baby on the way and the wife said this is it for any growing.

Well Graduation on the Baby on the Way!!!! First ??

Wow !!! What watts are they ?
If u don't mind how much did ur elect. bill jump up too ?
The reason I ask is because I just got whole bunch more of cfl lights for free and they all work and was thinking about using them..

My Central air went out for days as i got a new unit installed and the heat was bad on my plants even with the fan rinning.

r.jpg

s.jpg

t.jpg

u.jpg

bh.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

Still looking okay. I love your CFL set up. You said you are using a 16 bulb photo light board. Where could I find one of those? I am doing a CFL grow only as well, but I am having a hard time getting enough Bulbs. I am using a work light reflector setup, but the reflectors take up way to much room. I would like to condense the set up into something like you have. I did an ebay and overstock search for photo light boards, but did not find anything. Any ideas? Thanks.

Not sure i found it in a photo store. Not sure where you live but in cincy and colombus ohio both have big camera shows all the time.

longtimegrower said:

On ur lighting outlet is there any type of wording on there so We can do a search on that?
I am really interesting in one of those!
I am going to change my set-up and add more cfl's in there alot more since I got enough to do 3 rooms.. All free new and used cfl's lights..

I did a search on that photo light board on ebay and had no results either. :(

yea I would also like to know where to get one of those ..... Those plants look amazing for CFL growing ... wow

Latest posts

Back