1st grow(and room setup included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Thats one hell of a setup just seems u need a better air exchange rate Besidese that Im wondering where u gonna put 4 pounds ! Haha bet ure gonna be swimin in them! Best of Luck! cant wait to see the results !

Nice! I wish had that much room to work with. My main vegging/ flowering room is 6 times smaller, but it's okay since a 400 watt HPS is as far as I'll push with the electricals here.

well thats great u should make ure intake the same as the exaust or a litle bigger since now
440cfm 170cfm -out

170cfm 170cfm -in
now youre room
will suck out air faster than u get fresh air in .
Still best of luck huge place u got there !

I do not have a fan on any inlet. They are all passive. All my fans are on the exhaust side of things.

NICE! Cant wait to see what you get outa there! Good luck!

The Hemp Goddess said:
I do not have a fan on any inlet. They are all passive. All my fans are on the exhaust side of things.

Assuming the intakes are large enough,
what THG says is the way to go. IMO

so funny these comments.. over here in cali a small setup is anything under 35 plants lol...

mizukage said:
well thats great u should make ure intake the same as the exaust or a litle bigger since now
440cfm 170cfm -out

170cfm 170cfm -in
now youre room
will suck out air faster than u get fresh air in .
Still best of luck huge place u got there !

negative you want negative pressure in the room! at least i do!

pic1 - exhaust outlet
pic2 - ducting
pic3 - carbon filter/wrapped in pink
pic4 - carbon filter/wrapped in pink
pic5 - carbon filter/wrapped in pink and reflective cover
pic6 - carbon filter/wrapped in pink and reflective cover
pic7 - hanging/power cord
pic8 - upgraded inlet fan
pic9 - nice neat wiring :D
pic10 - beast mode!!!

wrapping the can fan dropped noise level HUGE time.

clones SOON to come i have to wait for my friend to stop working and get me some lol :( he's a frickkkennn work-a-holic :( but he'll get nice free clones so it's worth the wait :)

grow30.jpg

grow31.jpg

grow32.jpg

grow33.jpg

grow34.jpg

grow35.jpg

grow36.jpg

grow37.jpg

grow38.jpg

grow29.jpg

Latest posts

Back