1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a pic of number 5...she looks to be just fine after losing the leaf :D

number 5 at 12 days.jpg

:watchplant: with ya for this one.

Can you tell me about your experiance with Lowlife? How did the package come? How long did it take to get there? If you paid by cc how did it look on your statement? If I am getting to personal please forgive and ignore me.

TexasMonster said:

Can you tell me about your experiance with Lowlife? How did the package come? How long did it take to get there? If you paid by cc how did it look on your statement? If I am getting to personal please forgive and ignore me.

Tex...Attitude seedbank ships discreetly, charges your card discreetly and gets your beans to you in 10-14 days or less usually...plus they gve great freebies..right now they are giving out 3 fem LA Confidential beans with every order of 60 pounds or more...those are great freebies...

Hamster Lewis said:
Tex...Attitude seedbank ships discreetly, charges your card discreetly and gets your beans to you in 10-14 days or less usually...plus they gve great freebies..right now they are giving out 3 fem LA Confidential beans with every order of 60 pounds or more...those are great freebies...

You have to order 60 lbs of seeds to get free seeds?

couple more pics of the bagseeders...they seem to have shot up a bit over night :D

bagseed 1.jpg

bagseed 2.jpg

About 50 - 80 dollars us pound is british cirrency tex

TexasMonster said:

howdy texasmonster, thanks for stoppin by :) these seeds were ordered from dope-seeds.com, they came packaged in a small zip(shown at the top of this GJ) which was packed in bubblewrap which was in a plain envelope...they took 14 days from order to arrive and as far as billing goes it showed as WG-Lightsystems that was all it said...

sundancer245 said:
howdy texasmonster, thanks for stoppin by :) these seeds were ordered from dope-seeds.com, they came packaged in a small zip(shown at the top of this GJ) which was packed in bubblewrap which was in a plain envelope...they took 14 days from order to arrive and as far as billing goes it showed as WG-Lightsystems that was all it said...

Thank You.

heres a couple of pics for comparison...first is 3 days ago and the second today...they seem to have increased in size :D even the stragler...gave them a soaking last night and i'm gonna see what i can do about getting a ph meter...

day 11.jpg

day 14.jpg

a couple pics of the bagseeders in the closet...they are turning into fat little shrubs...sure hope they are girls :D

bagseed 1.jpg

bagseed 2.jpg

Duh, I should've responded here.

I don't think you're going to have any problems with these. You started them in huge cups, and then put them into five gallon buckets. As auto ak does, they should get huge in those pots. Look up granddaddytoke. In my opinion, he's the undisputed champ of auto ak. And, he transplants.

I'll keep checking in, I'd like to see what five gallons of dirt will do.

mistisrising said:
Duh, I should've responded here.

I don't think you're going to have any problems with these. You started them in huge cups, and then put them into five gallon buckets. As auto ak does, they should get huge in those pots. Look up granddaddytoke. In my opinion, he's the undisputed champ of auto ak. And, he transplants.

I'll keep checking in, I'd like to see what five gallons of dirt will do.

thanks for stoppin by mist :D yeah im hoping for a nice yield from these, they are reputed to be the largest yielder of the auto's which was one of the reasons i went with the strain in the first place, they were in the cups for about ten days before i transplanted them, which may have been a good thing, the ffof might have been a bit strong to start the seeds in...i really need to get the ph meter! ... i am gonna look up granddaddytoke and check out his stuff...was lookin at some nice pics yesterday of some auto ak at about 51 days ...wow it looked yummy!:hubba:

well some things changed in the grow room yesterday, added a second 400w hps and transplanted the 2 bagseed plants into ffof in 5 gal buckets, checked the ph of the water runoff and got a reading of 6.7, the dry spots on the ak leaves seem to still be getting worse, they were watered monday night and the soil seems moist still around an inch down so i dont think its a lack of water...the temps are around 73-78f r/h 35-45%...not sure whats goin on :confused2: heres some pics...

Picture 004-1.jpg

Picture 006-1.jpg

Picture 013-1.jpg

and a few more... the bagseed plants are starting to smell nice and skunky...REALLY hope they are female so we dont have to execute them lol :D

Picture 001-1.jpg

Picture 002-1.jpg

Picture 003-1.jpg

your plants are coming along nicley. If you get a chance swing by and check out my first grow. I think the funnest part of growing(besides the end product) is coming back each day to see how much a seedling has grown.

mrellis419 said:
your plants are coming along nicley. If you get a chance swing by and check out my first grow. I think the funnest part of growing(besides the end product) is coming back each day to see how much a seedling has grown.

thanks for stoppin by mrellis419 :) nice healthy lookin plants ya got goin there my friend :aok:

well they are still growing but the oldest leaves on 4 of the 5 are drying right up and dying and i dont know why, i watered them yesterday and checked the runoff and it was 6.6-6.8 which i believe is right?? plant number one is perfect and shows no problems at, and the 2 bagseed plants look perfect and are growing like crazy, they are all getting the exact same treatment so i dont get why the 4 ak's are drying up like they are:confused2:

heres some pics of the first 3...

number 1.jpg

number 2.jpg

number 3.jpg

Hve you given them any nutrients at all? I can't tell what is going on with them..almost loos like a touch of nute burn on one leaf but then the others kinda look like a deficiency of some sorts.....

Latest posts

Back