1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Hve you given them any nutrients at all? I can't tell what is going on with them..almost loos like a touch of nute burn on one leaf but then the others kinda look like a deficiency of some sorts.....

nope they are just getting water, they are in the ffof...most of what ive read and heard says that they shouldnt need nutes till flowering so i wasnt planing to give them anything till then...

hmmm... I hve never used that soil...maybe the soil was a lil to "hot" for them? It's weird for one plant of the same strain to be fine and others to be having problems....

Hamster Lewis said:
hmmm... I hve never used that soil...maybe the soil was a lil to "hot" for them? It's weird for one plant of the same strain to be fine and others to be having problems....

yeah thats what i thought! the ph is good and the temps are good and have been told the watering is good...i dunno...

well the auto's are 21 days old today and have begun to flower...plant #1 still looks perfect compared to the others and #3 is just not gonna do much...have been giving them epson salt with watering and also spraying them with a 2% solution of epson as ive been advised that its mag def. and thats what it looked like in the sick plant guides i looked at... so hopefully they come around...started them on a 1/4 strength tiger bloom so we'll see what they do... as always the bagseeders seem to be the best lookin plants in the room...go figure:rolleyes:

heres a few pics... the last one is auto #1 and she looks perfect...

Picture 004-1.jpg

Picture 005-1.jpg

Picture 010-1.jpg

Sucks dude... I hope they get better...It's frustrating sometimes but that's also what makes it so gratifying when you get to the harvest..not to mention dealing with problems teaches you so much..GREEN MOJO for them from me...

Hamster Lewis said:
Sucks dude... I hope they get better...It's frustrating sometimes but that's also what makes it so gratifying when you get to the harvest..not to mention dealing with problems teaches you so much..GREEN MOJO for them from me...

thanks for the mojo bro...its needed here:D im not overly impressed with these auto's so far but we'll see..they still have 50 days to go....

howdy chris :D thanks for the mojo...we need all we can get here!

You bet man, I dig being able to watch everyones grows:D and being able to be apart of it all.... its a great feeling:)

sundancer245 said:
thanks for the mojo bro...its needed here:D im not overly impressed with these auto's so far but we'll see..they still have 50 days to go....

Yeah gve them some time...things seem to happen quickly towards the middle and latter part of their life cycle...

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah gve them some time...things seem to happen quickly towards the middle and latter part of their life cycle...

:yeahthat: They sure do seem to take off after flowering starts.

chris1974 said:
You bet man, I dig being able to watch everyones grows:D and being able to be apart of it all.... its a great feeling:)

yeah man :D its very cool, you learn so much just reading grow journal's, seeing all the different issues ppl have and how they deal with them and all the input from other members, stuff you might not find out if someone else wasnt already dealing with it...this site is an awesome resource for sure!:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:

yeah thats what im hoping, 3 of the 4 that were looking rough seem to be coming around... i'll be happy if they all produce some killer bud, we mostly got the auto's so we could have something of our own done for xmas, didnt expect a huge yield being auto's so as long as i get something of really good quality then i'll be happy...

mistisrising said:
:yeahthat: They sure do seem to take off after flowering starts.

hiya mist :D thanks for stoppin in, i think now they are into flowering they will start to go, the salt treatment is starting to bring them around, they should start stinking soon...cant wait to walk in my room and get floored with the skunkiness! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back