1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and some pics of the plants...the bagseed ladies are loving the 1000 watts of HPS:hubba:

ak.jpg

ak 2.jpg

ak 3.jpg

and more pics... the ak, the bagseed, and the bagseed clones in the closet...

ak 4.jpg

bagseed.jpg

clones.jpg

Nice dancer. any idea what strain it's close to?

the chef said:
Nice dancer. any idea what strain it's close to?

the bagseed plants? no, but i would say they are some sort of indica, or indica dominate cross...based on what they look like, i do know that they have been very resiliant plants, they grow great and as you see in 2 months time they have gotten huge, im sure their going to get out of hand by the time their done flowering, they have been on GH nutes, they were fed full strength the whole grow so far, 3-2-1 for veg, one feeding of 2-2-2 for transition to bloom, and are currently getting 1-2-3 for flowering and are eating it up:hubba: i am reallly hoping one of them turns out to be really good smoke so i can keep one of the clones i took for a mom:D

Just stumbling in, trying to catch up on this GJ. You're VERY fortunate to stumble across those lights, I'll tell ya. You won't comprehend how much cash flow that saved you.

Congratz, looks perfect.

brandoom said:
Just stumbling in, trying to catch up on this GJ. You're VERY fortunate to stumble across those lights, I'll tell ya. You won't comprehend how much cash flow that saved you.

Congratz, looks perfect.

thanks for stoppin by brandoom...yeah we lucked out getting some more lights on loan to get us by till tax time:)

That is one nice set up you have!
Congrats on the loan of lights. Make the most of it while you have them. ;)

OldHippieChick said:
That is one nice set up you have!
Congrats on the loan of lights. Make the most of it while you have them. ;)

thanks OHC :) you know we will! :hubba:

Keep us updated on the best part of the GJ! (harvest time!). Subscribed :aok:

Nice job dude....your girls are looking great....oh and you hve some real cool friends...lending you the lighting system was a strong move on their part...very nice.

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice job dude....your girls are looking great....oh and you hve some real cool friends...lending you the lighting system was a strong move on their part...very nice.

thanks bro...yeah the bagseeders are loving it, they are growing like crazy...they are sucking up a gallon of water every other day...only been in flower about ten days and even tied down their nearly half the height of the room, im gonna have to tie em down again i think...hoping to get some serious yield off them...i have 9 clones between them that have good roots on them...they have been in the bubble cloner about 12 days now and are ready for some dirt... im gonna save the best clone from each plant and hopefully one of them is really good smoke so i can keep one for a mom, they grow really easy, fast and seem to clone easy, so as long as its really good smoke i think we'll have to keep this strain around...only thing is we dont know what it is...the chef was asking, and i said i thought it was mostly indica, but after looking them over im not really sure, maybe be able to tell more when its done...:confused2:

well folks...on the 60th day it was decided that the runt must go:D we needed something to smoke lol :smoke1: and as im tired of this plant being an embaressment in my growroom it met the knife last night...this plant was a joke it was jacked from the start :rolleyes: and we knew it wouldnt do much, the wet bud weight was only 16grams dry will be an 1/8th at the most, it did however provide a pretty decent buzz for quick dryed and actually was fairly smooth and tasted nice for the way it was dryed, kinda an earthy taste with slight fruityness to it...sort of like the way it smells...nice little preview of what the real buds are going to be like, its gonna be some tasty nugs, c'mon and finnish already! lol :watchplant:

Well you gota do what you gota do -
Ordered my auto AK47s and some White Russians.... mine should be coming to life around the time your other four are ready to smoke..... ahhh the circle of life.
hakuna matata:48:

OldHippieChick said:
Well you gota do what you gota do -
Ordered my auto AK47s and some White Russians.... mine should be coming to life around the time your other four are ready to smoke..... ahhh the circle of life.
hakuna matata:48:

very cool OHC...are you going to start a journal? will be interested to see how your ak go :)

Lookin good man. My autos below are AK also and are heading into week 8, flower.

nouvellechef said:
Lookin good man. My autos below are AK also and are heading into week 8, flower.

thanks for stoppin by NC, thats a nice looking grow you have going on there, looks like its gonna be some dank bud:hubba:

You too. AK is very stony. Only thing I don't like about it, is it stinks really bad. Little too strong.

Latest posts

Back