1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
225smokestack said:
Looks real nice sir! Can't wait to see the others.

hiya stack thanks for poppin in...yeah we are anxiously awaiting it to dry :hubba:

hiya OHC and Stack :ciao: sorry its been a couple weeks since my last update, been busy with the holidays and all...havent had much time to get online, hope you all had a great christmas:D ours was very green:hubba:
we chopped the last few AK plants on the 21st... total dry weight for the grow was 5.5 ozs ...about an oz a plant...about what were expecting, these plants were grown under a 400hps, i believe that under a 1000hps they would have yeilded closer to 2oz's a plant but we'll take what we have and be happy :) the smoke is very potent, starts as a head high and finnishes couch lock, at least thats my take on it, everyone thats smoked it has said they are blown out on it, most say they cant smoke more than half a doob and half to put it out...the buds were not nearly as tight as i would have liked to see but they seem to break up nice, a little goes a ways...the smoke is very smooth for not having much of a cure to it, cant wait till some of it has more time to cure, taste is hard to describe, the wife says somewhat citrisy, i think its more of a spicey flavor, kinda reminds me of the sour diesel we had recently, but either way very tasty... nice smoke, we would grow this again.
one cool thing was a twin top that grew, no one we have talked to that has grown has ever seen one, pretty cool...some pics

Picture 011-1.jpg

Picture 013-1.jpg

Picture 015-1.jpg

so that pretty much wraps up the auto ak grow...the bagseed monsters have kinda become an add-on to this grow so i will continue updating for those untill they are done... they are going to be heavy yielders for sure...a few pics (they suck as i couldnt seem to get a clear pic for some reason, will try again soon)

Picture 016-1.jpg

Picture 017-1.jpg

Picture 018-1.jpg

Good job dancer! Congrats on your harvest. Many more to come buddy!

Nice work. Pound them with more light for the next round. Def see bigger yield. Congrats.

way cool - auto AK47 is next on my to-do list..... sounds like my perfect high. happy smokin' new year sundancer ;)

Awesome job man! Looks great! I will eventually have to get my hands on some Auto AK-47. My buddy has it and EasyRyder, and both are a great smoke. Congrats

thanks for the kind words everyone:) time to figure out the next grow... :joint4:

hey guys sorry its been awhile since my last update, have been without net for a few weeks...not much goin on really, just waiting for them to finnish to my satisfaction:hubba: the bagseed have only been getting water the last few weeks as im sure i somewhat over did it earlier in flower with nutes so i layed off...the samples we've taken are really good, couple people have said they think its better than the ak, i have to agree, the taste is amazingly spicey, i think its gotta be the spiciest weed ive smoked in the last 28 years, i have to wonder if its got some thai in it. the buds we've cut have been super dense and just covered in orange... so i cant wait to cut into some of the big tops, the 1000w light sure helps to tighten them up. the clones...one is still going, the clone of the plant i plan to keep of the 2 bagseed plants, the other i got rid of, im trying to get whats in the flower room done so i can revamp the whole thing, the room is getting another 1000w light and an e&f system. i have 4 cuts from the bagseed clone in the bubble cloner and once rooted they will go into 5gal DWC buckets to veg for a month and then into the ebb system to flower...i only plan to run this bagseed strain untill i can get something else, think we are going to order orange bud seeds from the tude and work on gettting a mom of that strain to run hydro in a perpetual harvest... then i also plan to grow a few auto's on the side for variation, just havent decided if i want to run them in dwc or soil. think i may wait till i can build a couple more dwc buckets and run a couple auto's that way...really would like to get away from soil for the most part. anyway im done rambling for the moment:D the trichs on the bagseed are almost there, looked yesterday and there was a couple amber on each side of the leaf i looked at so almost...they will be ten weeks sat and im sure at least the one thats mostly orange now will be done, the other one i think may go to 11 weeks...or more:confused2: as its not nearly as orange and the triches are not as cloudy...hard to say as its an unknown. anyway, i tried to get a few pics with the lights off, cant seem to get a clear shot...but you can see all the orange in the sample nug....

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Bagseed? Bagseed? Where's the "Pot Snob Patrol" ???:evil: :rofl:
Sorry sundancer - couldn't help myself - I just love using the phrase "pot snob" whenever I can - and that's just not a phrase that I can get away with very often in my "real" ;) world.

Congrats on the impressive buzz report. Off to find some bag seeds.....
xox
OHC

sundancer245 said:
...but you can see all the orange in the sample nug....

o i see the orange for sure ;) but is the second picture with all those buds under ur 1000 w makes me say WOW:eek: please take some more pictures of those spicy monsters n i think ur bagseed is bettern than ur ak cause the older the plant is the danker it is keep up the good work:headbang2:
question how is ur carbon filter working for ya? n r u having any heat problems? what fans r u using? im thinking of a tent 4x4x7 with a 400w air cool hood what do u think? thanks

Latest posts

Back