1st Grow Box!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How shall I proceed next?

• Utilize LST + Topping Techniques

• Utilize topping + SOG techniques

• Just do SOG

• Build a bigger box already

Results are only viewable after voting.
i would say fim then lst is the best combo while they are recovering from fim you can trian side branches where you want then aswell as tyin down your new colas as they grow

After not giving them water for two days I gave them a bit of water last night...this is what I saw this afternoon!!!! Thoughts?

IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

What are your temps at? and are those clay or plastic pots? Not sure exactley but the one in the small pot looks better. Hope a one of the more experienced folks come along for ya

Looks kinda shocked. I almost dont want to say and probably wrong but they look overwatered. I have only had clones never started from seed so take it for what its worth.

I think I overwatered them. The leaves aren't brittle...oh well I'll have to wait and see if they'll recover...

yes look a bit over watered..also be sure your water is room temp..if the water is colder then the soil this will make them droop a bit as well..wait a day i bet they are reaching for that light..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

The larger leaves are turning yellow. The smaller leaves are fine...I think they have a nitrogen deficiency. Help!

I wouldnt think so just give em a lil time and watch the knew growth.

okay...but you could have a Mod just move this thread to the GJ section..just my thoughts

Latest posts

Back