1st grow in 20 years, might need some help;

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to post some pictures yesterday with a MAC labtop,but couldn't figure out how to resize the pics. 1st time on a mac . I'll stick with my PC. Could somebody explain to me how to do this. THANKS

framingman001 said:
I tried to post some pictures yesterday with a MAC labtop,but couldn't figure out how to resize the pics. 1st time on a mac . I'll stick with my PC. Could somebody explain to me how to do this. THANKS
I am not familiar w/ MAC..
but you might try these links..
hXXp://www.resize2mail.com/
hXXp://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Thanks hick and mental i'll try them later tonight. i also picked up a RO system yesterday. It's got like 8 different filters. Got it from my buddy who sold his house , he said it cost him $1200 new 2 years ago. I'll try to get them pics up tonight. PS how do cuttings like MH vs flouro's say 400w. Is a MH to intence for small cuttings or sould i stick with flouro's? THANKS

Its been a little over 2 week of flowering my mother, so far looks good. been fighting with heat issues in flower box. Been hiting lower 90's seems not to bother her to much but does me . need cool tube soon. looking at 1000w cool tube set up on ebay for around $270. think i will spend the coin. Sorry no pics still working off cell phone but to the point if anyone wants to post some pics for me pm me an email and i will send some pics that way. orderd some beans the other day, before they get here i need to do something with heat issue. clones are taking there time gettin roots (bubbler type) water at 78 but in a clear container maybe thats it.Any input would be great. THANKS

my grow hit 97f today with a 4" inline aimed directly at the 600hps bulb and with a 6" rvk pulling air from room

lol

hope to see some pics soon fm

ps you dont want light hitting root zone just cover the container with some paper or summat man.

skallie

Thanks skallie, in the first 6 days 5 of the 14 cutting developed roots. Its the last nine that are takin there time, although they are a little on the small side. thanks i will cover the sides of the cotainer so no light gets through. I would like to do a 8 to 10 one gal pot scrog with a couple left over to throw out side. And again THANKS

3 weeks flowering today looks good but still fighting with with high temps(mid to high 90's) need cool tube now. she did a little stretch with flowing and got a little close to the light, ahe got a slight burn but ashes tough so i had to tie her up or down ,i think she like to be tied down lol. I got an idea and need some major input. My next grow was going to be dwc with scrog but if you have been following my set up you know i use a deep frezze box frezzer. That being said i have height issues so i was thing maybr aeroponics?? The frezzer is water tight with a drain plug so what if i where to pipe the bottom of the frezzer with misting heads and fill the bottom 4_6 inches of the frezzer with nutes and a pump

3 weeks flowering today looks good but still fighting with with high temps(mid to high 90's) need cool tube now. she did a little stretch with flowing and got a little close to the light, ahe got a slight burn but ashes tough so i had to tie her up or down ,i think she like to be tied down lol. I got an idea and need some major input. My next grow was going to be dwc with scrog but if you have been following my set up you know i use a deep frezze box frezzer. That being said i have height issues so i was thing maybr aeroponics?? The frezzer is water tight with a drain plug so what if i where to pipe the bottom of the frezzer with misting heads and fill the bottom 4-6 inches of the frezzer with nutes (would add up to about 10-15 gal)and a pump witch will constantly mist the plants, that way height should not be an issue . but i dont know what will i use to old the plants and net pots. Maybe some sheet metal built with a fream like the hemp goddess did but in a lrger scale. I have a week maybe 2 beforeclones are ready. Or should i just pore 6 inches of soil in the bottom and plant 10 pants.I NEED IDEAS

heres 1 its a start

0517091416.jpg

tied her down good and i think shes into it lol:hubba: Now that i know how to post pics with this mac soon there will be more.

dont for get just bag seed

anybody know anything about destroyer cant remember full name (page 2 of attitude indoor seeds

The heat is killing me< even though it snowed today>crazy montana weather THANKS

0606091817a.jpg

0606091835.jpg

0606091818.jpg

0606091817.jpg

0606091812.jpg

after tyin her she got P'ed bad. all of her fan leaves dried up and died then the small leaves started to do the same,but none of the tops or hairs. No color change just dryed out.

sorry no pic maybe in a day or 2.

I think she streched and got to close to the light and it hit low 90's at times. Ii put her in the corner away from the light and shes doing alot better.

I think i started flowering her to late for the size of the frezzer.

I'll use the box for veg only as long as they dont get any taller than 24" with the pot. That give me 12" from light instead of 6 "

got to make a flower rm. with some height or have to start flowerin when plants get about 8" and do a SOG. But that means i'll need twice as many to get same results. thanks for listin (good thing shes a test dumby) later

Latest posts

Back