1st grow journal,4 x POWERPLANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all
as promised more pictures.....
ive taken them out of the tent to try & get some better pictures.

well after the plants started to look slightly sick,the problem was my PH PEN,i hope people can read this and learn of my mistake as my plants were going rapidly down hill....CALIBRATE YOUR PH PEN....mine was out by 1.0
so my ph was at 5.8 but it was actually at 6.8 which is way too high & all because i didnt know you have to calibrate your PH PEN.

anyway all plants are looking super healthy,they have been in flowering for 2 days,so 7 weeks & 5 days to go,im counting down every day lol:) ,as this is my 1st grow,im sure alot of you guys were the same on your 1st ever grow,its like waiting for xmas when your a kid lol:)

now for all the figures & feeds,im now on 2 drips per plant,also using 50l tray,also bought a water heater
feed im using is

aqua flores A (30ml per 10L) used 150ml
aqua flores B (30ml per 10L) used 150ml
boost accellerator (20ml per 10L) used 100ml

temperature 78 degrees (goes down to 57 off a night)
ph 5.8
humidity 48 (can go up to as high as 81) ????? is this ok?????
water temp 68 faranheit

hope ive covered everything,just 1 question,now ive switched to flowering 12/12,i had a salt problem in the veggie stage so i used cannazym which worked wonders...my question is shall i keep using this ?

19022010537.jpg

19022010538.jpg

19022010539.jpg

19022010540.jpg

19022010541.jpg

19022010542.jpg

i dunno how much humidity is too much but on my first grow the ventilation went on and off along with the light, but i didn't realise that would increase the humidity after lights out. as a result i got some mould on my buds now i keep my vent on 24/7

stonegroove said:
i dunno how much humidity is too much but on my first grow the ventilation went on and off along with the light, but i didn't realise that would increase the humidity after lights out. as a result i got some mould on my buds now i keep my vent on 24/7

hi stonegroove

thanks for the info as ill have too take some action on getting the humidity right when the lights are off,as i definatly dont want mould on my buds near the end,so very much apprceiated for point that out to me

i would keep my vents running 24/7 but i have the tent in the bedroom & the fans are pretty loud as there 6 inch fans

Every thing is looking great so far BM. Your temps are a little low for night time, so you may want to consider a space heater. Ideally you want to aim for 75 F when the light is on and 65 F at night. Also humidity between 40-60% during veg is good, but you want it a little lower for flowering so your buds are less likely to mold. Have you considered buying another fan that is less quite so you can run it 24/7?

rippinthewidow said:
Every thing is looking great so far BM. Your temps are a little low for night time, so you may want to consider a space heater. Ideally you want to aim for 75 F when the light is on and 65 F at night. Also humidity between 40-60% during veg is good, but you want it a little lower for flowering so your buds are less likely to mold. Have you considered buying another fan that is less quite so you can run it 24/7?

hi rippinthewindow

i done a little test last night,to sort temps & himidity out off a night...
my lights go out at 10pm,so last night when the lights went out,i left the 6 inch extractor on & the 6 inch intake fan on ,as well as the osculating fan,i let it run till 2am this morning.
i had good results,temps were at about 64 degrees & humidity was about 56%.

if i continue to run them all night,would the 2 reading above be ok ?

also there was a bit of noise with the fans running til 2am this morning,so thanks to all that replied in `general indoor grow` section,on my question ``noisy fans``..they came up with the answer to my prays of noise,which was to buy sheets of ARMAFLEX SHEETS,which apparently virtually gives no noise off.
ill be buying these sheets in next few days,thanks all :)

hi all
ive now been in flowering stage for 13 days,ive recently added another HPS light which is a 400w,this has been in for the last 4 days
(so all together im running 1000w)(600w & 400w)
also i know have a 3 speed fan blowing across the top of the plants,& 2 small 7" fans blowing down on an angle over all 4 plants
plants at the minute stand at 26 inches.
ive put my lights at the top of my tent now to get some stretch,the lights are 28inches away from the top of the plants

im still using the same feed :-

aqua flores A (30ml per 10L) used 150ml
aqua flores B (30ml per 10L) used 150ml
boost accellerator (20ml per 10L) used 100ml
cannazym (25ml - 10L)

temp is 84 degrees & 60 degrees in the night
himidity is 35% & 70% in the night
ph (always in between 5.7 - 5.95)
water temp 68 degrees

if anyone can see if im doing everything right,also is the feed the right amount ?,do i need to add more as they getting bigger ?

only got 1 reply last time i updated my journal so hoping on a few more followers this time.....

just a couple of questions .............................

do my plants look healthy & are they growing at the right pace,as my mate who is helping me said it looks like they have got a bit of ``cold snap`` ,whatever this is....i think he said its when the branches are not stretching enough & the were the buds are forming,there too close together ??????

also with my temps being about 85 degrees,will my plants still be ok,as again my m8 said the powerplant strain can handle 85 degrees ???

03032010548.jpg

03032010549.jpg

03032010550.jpg

03032010551.jpg

03032010552.jpg

03032010553.jpg

03032010554.jpg

Looks like you're doing good so far BM. You need to get those temp's up from 60 to about 65 because your nodes stretch the most at night. Like I mentioned earlier, 75-65 F. But besides that they look healthy and I'll be watching these laddies grow :D.

Latest posts

Back