1st grow odds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
Waitin for 10 seeds for 1st grow. To anyone who grows, realistically what are the chances of me actually successfully growin from seed to bud. I know 10 seeds isnt alot but im coin flippin.

Waitin for 10 seeds for 1st grow. To anyone who grows, realistically what are the chances of me actually successfully growin from seed to bud. I know 10 seeds isnt alot but im coin flippin.

Hello RD :)

If we can do it you can do it.

All you need is the right equipment.

Are you planning soil or hydro?

:peace:

The more you read before you start the better, I find people that don't rush into it have much better success! There's tons of good info for you to read here on this forum just take your time read patiently and learn the basics,and if you have question as you go along there's always someone knowledgable around to help! And before you no it you'll be smokin your own buds!

Phatpharmer

i believe that if you use the paper towel method to pop your seeds and gently file the edges of each seed this increases your chances tenfold . I also believe that if you are growing with perfect conditions and use a good soil with adequite perlite and feed them every 3 watering intervals this will serve you well and i believe this will increase your female statistics ! I have planted 4 seeds and all are female and are looking very nice ! Peace and good luck !

purplephazes said:
i believe that if you use the paper towel method to pop your seeds and gently file the edges of each seed this increases your chances tenfold . I also believe that if you are growing with perfect conditions and use a good soil with adequite perlite and feed them every 3 watering intervals this will serve you well and i believe this will increase your female statistics ! I have planted 4 seeds and all are female and are looking very nice ! Peace and good luck !
I two questions what kind of soil do you recommend starting with and what is 3 watering intervals?

given that i am in Australia we do not have fox farms products or happy frog products but it is recommended that you should use 100% organic soils with 30% being perlite (for allowing water to drain out ) and if you feed them every 3 times with nutes mixed into ya water ..i watered mine today and i will water again in 3 days and then i will water 3 days after that and then 3 days after that i will mix up my nutrients into water and then feed them that solution ...although it is also recommended that you do not feed them for the first month of growth as this will burn your seedlings ..yet when you do start feeding them the nutrients it is advisable that you feed at half the recommended packet directions to allow the plant to become used to the solution and if it should burn your leaves it allows flushing to be simplified ! peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back