1st grow,week 6 from seeds, DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
Hi gang. I brought back some seeds from Jamaica while on vacation there.I think they are a Sativa/Indica mix from the looks.

I vegged till they were 12" ,3 weeks, 24/0

Once I put them on 12/12 [400wt HPS] they really took off. 4 1/2' and still growing! I'm running out of room.

Out of 7 seedlings 4 were Males [RIP] and 3 Females, but one didn't make it cause of main stem damage early on.

Let me know what you think!

IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Looking real nice:aok:

and :welcome: to MariP

Nice...The wife and I are doing a Jamaica run in June...welcome to MP...

I have a seed from there I planted its a girl but I notice the slow growth aswell maybe I should flip it to 12 12 now

joker250 said:
I have a seed from there I planted its a girl but I notice the slow growth aswell maybe I should flip it to 12 12 now

I have read that you can start the 12/12 anytime you want.
Streatch will occure once you start the 12/12, and the plant will double or triple in size for the first few weeks.

I have limited space [bathtub] so I thought I would start the 12/12 when the plants were at 12". So if they grew to be 3' that would be perfect.

I couldn't tell the sex until about a week into the flowering. Males showed up first.:eek:

Good luck!

A few more pic's:D

The first one is the big girl's top. She is now 4'8"

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

Here's a quick update to my first grow.

I had to tie down the big girl. She is now over 5'. the other one is just over 4'.:holysheep:

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

WoW those are some monsters :eek: I hope you dont run at of room, but it looks like you may. I would start to train the now to help with hight :) But looking really healthy and good :)

Thanks Bear, I will Have to do some more tying...I had no idea they would stretch that much!

Another week and here are some pics of the girls.

They are smelling just like there mother I had to leave in Jamaica!:)

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
3rd and 4th pics scream Sativa...very nice

You picked both of the plants...Looks to me like #4 is maturing faster then #3{ more triks ] but #3 is abit taller and has bigger buds.

I'm hoping #4 turns out good cause her mother was very potent.

Hey all, again this is my first grow, and i'm starting to see some of the hairs turning.

I went to 12/12 on 1-26. I was able to identify a Girl on 2-03.

Took some pics today, and they are starting to turn. Wish I could upload them but they are way to big for the site to handle.

Just wondering how much time till I need to start looking at the trichs?

Thanks for all your help...This place rocks!:)

i like it i like it i like it.......did i say i liked it?

That in 6 weeks! wow. *looks at my own plants very suspiciously* Did you use Flourscents, Sun, or HPS/ Metal Halide? I've been using flourscents, and my seedlings don't seem to appreciate it, so it goes out on the sun whenever it can.

The buds on your plant look good enough to eat fresh... Yah you read that right!! :)

:yeahthat: like it! Yea it sucks wish the pics could be a lil bigger on here but we work with what we can do :)

Hey high, I have used a 400wt HPS throughout...24/0 for veg.

So do I have another 4 weeks!

Talk to me....

Latest posts

Back