1st journal, 6 russian girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finaly figured out how to use this camera.....pretty.
puff

100_0896.JPG

just a few pics of mom, with the new camera settings, you like?
puff

ps. ya'll better brush up on your camera skill's, or next months "bud of the month pic" is mine...hehehe

budddddy.jpg

oh my.JPG

trichs1.jpg

extra juicy.JPG

Yumy Mom. Does Mom know you have another Mom. lol

hehehe yeh, she's a little jelous of all the time I spend with my "girl's". But after 23 years she's also happy to get rid of me for a while. Wifey doesn't smoke pot, well she did once about 7 years ago on our aniversary. 3 hits and she was toast. lmao...just about had to carry her back up to the motel room cuzz she was laughing too hard.
puff

puffnstuff said:
hehehe yeh, she's a little jelous of all the time I spend with my "girl's". But after 23 years she's also happy to get rid of me for a while. Wifey doesn't smoke pot, well she did once about 7 years ago on our aniversary. 3 hits and she was toast. lmao...just about had to carry her back up to the motel room cuzz she was laughing too hard.
puff

Sweet mother have your lucky.

It's been 2 days since I last fed the girls and a couple of them are continueing to get lighter in color and more leaves are dying. I think they need more nutes but.....not sure. what do you think?
puff

edit: oh yeh, a pic might be good

100_0910.JPG

Could be food or water or could be wrong

Thanks buddy,...heheh....about time some one started smartin off back at me. Well since I didn't get any REAL help, I mixed up 6 gallons of water with 1/2 strength dose of neptunes havest fish and seaweed. 3TBS per 6gal. As soon as the ph comes back into range I'll give it to them. I'll get some new pics too while I have them out. I'm helping the ph with a little magnesium oxide, but it takes time. I'm at about 5.9 now
puff

I fed the girls their fish and seaweed, hope they like it. new pics below for your enjoyment.
puff

1 top.jpg

2 top.jpg

3 top.jpg

4 top.jpg

5 top.jpg

6 top.jpg

cotton ball.jpg

girls 1 and 3, the ones in the 2 gallon pots are going thru their water pretty fast now. I gave them each another 1/2 dose of neptues fish and seaweed because they are still getting pale. I really think I should have fed them a bit more before I put them into flower. no pics this time.
puff

thanks for stopping by, I fed the girls again tonight. They are still losing color and leaves so I gave them full dose of fish and seaweed with liquid karma, silica blast, cal-mag and microblast. I couldn't find the wife's camara so no pics again. Fair is coming and wife and kids are taking pics of their 4h hogs and baby goats and such so they have it somewhere. I'll get some pics up as soon as i find it. The girls are packing on flowers but at the cost of leaves. The newer leaves look better but all of the fan leaves are going south.
puff

new pics hot off the sd card. Camera is a kodak z612, it's a couple years old. 6.1 mega pix, I use the 4.0 setting. has 12x optical zoom, thats why I bought it for wifey, she likes to take pics. I have to be about 3 1/2' away to take those closeups, hard to hold still. look at my leaves....aaaaahhhhh....is it fall already? or what?
puff

1 top.jpg

2 top.jpg

3 top.jpg

4 top.jpg

5 top.jpg

6 top.jpg

Latest posts

Back