1st journal, 6 russian girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some one pleeeeeaaaassssssseeee tell me this is ok......about a dozen or so leaves have also fallen on the floor.

1 side.jpg

2 side.jpg

3 side.jpg

4 side.jpg

5 side.jpg

6 side.jpg

just a couple more pics. first 2 are the girls, then a pic of mom, she's almost ready. and 1 pic of grandma, she's almost gone.......good thing mom's coming soon.
puff

top.jpg

almost cola.JPG

moms almost ready.jpg

grandma.jpg

im pretty sure that it is normal. I have heard that bottom leaves are sucked dry for nutirents for the buds while the plant is producing mass budding. But I could be wrong.

puffnstuff said:
some one pleeeeeaaaassssssseeee tell me this is ok......about a dozen or so leaves have also fallen on the floor.
thy look "perfect" IMO, for this stage of growth.. :)

Thanks guy's, especialy you hick, good to have an experts opinion. This is the first time I have had plants this big and I didn't expect them to lose so MANY so FAST:eek: . It has had me worried. None of my previous plants had as many leaves as just one branch of these girls. In fact I dont think all of my previous grows combined would equal one of these plants by itself, as long as I dont mess them up I should be in bud heaven:hubba: . I'm down to about an 1/8th of WR and 1 1/2oz of the never ending so I should be ok, mom is due in a week or so. The never ending is ok but doesn't come close to the wr. I mostly smoke the NE bud in joints, easier when driving, hehehe. man i'm ripped right now:p . thanks again.
puff

edit: mom is only 17 inches tall, will give me maybe a 1/4z. she's real petite, just the way I like my girls, the real ones anyway.

been a few days since I updated, I gave the girls 2 waterings of plain ol' water. about 1 gal each on thursday and soaked them good saturday night. I am mixxing up some food for them now, 1Tbs each per gal of neptunes harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1, fish 2-4-1, and seaweed 0-0-1, yeh 1TBS of each per gal, too much? maybe..adds up to 4-7-3.. plus molassas, liquid karma, cal-mag, silicon blast, and microblast at 1tsp per gal. I also tossed in 1/2 cup worm castings and 1/2 cup bat guano 3-10-1. I'll get pics tommorrow when I feed them. Anyway I guess things look ok so far, leaves still bother me though. flowers are packing on at an amazing rate, I can't believe my eyes. It seems that almost all of the branches think they are the top cola.....
puff

as promised here are the latest pics of my girls. I am adding cola pics this time, in order, as usual, of course.
puff

1 top.jpg

2 top.jpg

3 top.jpg

4 top.jpg

5 top.jpg

6 top.jpg

I had originally planned to let this strain go after this grow and try something new. I have just decided to try to keep it going. Soo....I am going to try to reveg mom, never tried it before but after doing some reading it doesnt look to hard. I wacked her pretty good but left quit a few little buds and leaves, i gave her a full dose of N and switched her to 24hr light under a cfl. if she lives I'll let ya' know. Here are a few pics of before and after. she looks pretty sad right now, I almost feel like I should put her out of her misery.
puff

edit: she wasn't really quit done yet, could have gone another week or more, but I figured it would be easier to reveg if I did it sooner rather than later after she was fully ripe and ready to die, don't know if it matters, just seemed to make sense to me.

mom1.jpg

mom3.jpg

mom4.jpg

mom6.jpg

mom after.jpg

Thats sounds awesome.. It will be cool to find out if she reveges....

Good Morning Buddie

yeh, it shoud be interesting to see what happens. I have been disapointed in the yeild with these before and was wanting something different but...this grow has changed my mind a bit. previous yeild problems were farmer error I think. tooooo much ferts and the wrong kind. PLUS after smoking something different for a few days....I miss the wr. It rocks my brain. If she fails to reveg I will try something with one of the girls, clone a lower branch and try to reveg it. Hey, if you aren't playing with them, you aren't learning anything, right? Being an experimentaly oriented guy, I can't help myself. Anyway, I have even toyed with the idea of reveging ALL of the girls too, make a nice little scrog grow, don't know though cuzz I have the mazar's started now too, and I am limited in numbers by oregon law. ololololo ..lmfao...hahahahaaaa...limited...lol....but legal. hehehe still can't get over being legal to grow POT...sheesh...not such a bad world after all...now, when do I get to grow poppies?
I gave the girls plain water today, and started mixxing up their next feeding. It is per gal. 1TBS each of neptunes harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1, Fish 2-4-1, and seaweed 0-0-1. Plus 1tsp per gal. molassas and 1 tsp each per gal. liquid karma, silica blast, cal-mag and microblast. This is a 6 gallon mix and I also added 1 cup of 3-10-1 bat guano and 1 cup of worm castings. They really responded well to the last feeding, this one is pretty much double strength of the last one, I was off on my sciffering last time, what I measured out was 3 TBS each per 6 gal, was useing new math, oh well, I USED to be smart but too much opiates for too long has really messed up my brain. Oh well, you all understand exactly what I mean, I'm sure. No pics this time, I'll try to get some when I pull them out to feed. when I water I doit in place but when I feed I pull them out of the flower room and set them on a slanted board inside the shop door and let the runoff go out the door onto the driveway. gonna have a weed problem there next spring with all those nutes I dump there...lol.
puff

ps, I cant wait for mom to dry, heck with cureing, I wanna smoke her little #$$

Sounds good Puff... Three beans sprouted & my moon light has hairs and my sativas are starting too also... Glad your feeding is working..

I have 2 Buddha Cheese & 1 Bubble Gum sprouted so far on day 4... Good luck Puff..

man, I'm wait for them thai to sprout up, god I used to love the taste of thai.....you lucky dog. wish I was your neighbor...hehehe..
puff

puffnstuff said:
man, I'm wait for them thai to sprout up, god I used to love the taste of thai.....you lucky dog. wish I was your neighbor...hehehe..
puff

Ya that would be cool to have a neighbor like you... The Moon Light has hairs now what do I need to know buddie. I know what to do with a womens hairs but thats another story.lol

what? your asking ME???...uh...shave'm....lol... I never grew outside..thinking of sticking a few girls outside just for fun, but never have had any luck because of deer and rabbits and goats and dogs and etc, etc,...I have an area with a 10' fence but thats the veggie garden, I might try transplanting some laying over near the ground so they start low and wont look like the traditional pot plant. thats what I am thinking of doing anyway. Have to be stealthy, cuzz I have a leo next door.
puff

Latest posts

Back