1st journel, 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIR CHINK

Reaction score
Well this is our current closet grow. We have GH Super Silver Haze 1-2; BDS Mix 3-4; Lemon Skunk FIM 5-6; GH Big Bang LST 7-8 & Group 9. All @ about 4-5 weeks (except BDS Mix 3 weeks)... MORE TO COME...

silver1.JPG

silver.JPG

mix2.JPG

mix1.JPG

lemon1.JPG

lemon.JPG

big1.JPG

Big.JPG

group 2.JPG

doing a sweet job for your second grow :hubba: looks like you did your research :D
got a nice hydro setup going with some sweet strains i'll be watching these ladies :cool:

I'ma js do a weekly update, madd lazy. Well we threw in a BDS indica mix along with a GH Lemon Skunk on sunday. The lemon seems to be getting "THE MONKEY CLAW". I thought it'd grow out of this but I guessed wrong :doh: Any ideas whats the issue? The silver is in it's 2nd week of flowering. Well to let everyone know, we did have the 400w MH in the 2x4 veg room til we decided to flower the silver. Here are some more pics of the veg room & flowering room. ENJOY :)

DSC09849.JPG

DSC09847.JPG

DSC09850.JPG

DSC09881.JPG

DSC09862.JPG

DSC09863.JPG

DSC09864.JPG

DSC09865.JPG

DSC09875.JPG

DSC09872.JPG

DSC09889.JPG

DSC09887.JPG

very nice :aok:

as you already know, i am growing big bang right now... 2 more weeks i believe... i grew under a 400 w hps... be nice to see the difference...

nice setup man,looks like there comming on well.
what do you mean by "THE MONKEY CLAW"?

Well guys, I've been busy lately with some issues so i'd like to apologize for not keeping the weekly UPDATE. Anyways, got some new pics for ya'll :D these ladies are coming out lovely!!! #1-3 @ 4th week Super Silver Haze (she's been only topped once and is bushing like a MOFO!!! :D #4-5 Lemon Skunk @ 3rd week super cropped a few times. (Still got the monkey claw) #7-8 BDS Mix Afghan @ 2nd week (today, we just found out it's a FEMALE!) We're gonna just take clones from her & js grow the cola out. *EXPERIMENTING*.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

#9-10 Super Silver Haze that's been vegging over for bout 1.5 months. #11-12 BDS Mix Special @ bout 2 months of vegging (I was doing LST but decided to js let it go til later ;) & last but not least #13-14 Big Bang @ bout 2 months of vegging. (Today I had transplanted the plant from the slim 1 Gal bucket to the wide 3 Gal bucket earlier today. Had to tie the main branch down with a old shoelace cuz it ripped the old string. ENJOY!!! :D

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

Whatup SWIFT, well as you look @ the more recent lemon skunk pictures; it'll probably explain the "monkey claw" ahaha it's js a name i came up with? IDK what exactly the prob with the lemon skunk is but seems to be flowering? I mean we've tried flushing it out, easing up on the nutes but still acts up? idk?...

Maybe I missed it somewhere, Did you start with clones or seed? Looks sexy either way, but we are trying to compare our size progress with other seed starts. I think we are starving ours for lights. (pretty sure of it actually) But again, is NOT a product grow, just a fun thing to do, to prove we can. Then we'll see...

Nice outfit, (for the plants)

i just looked at them there
ha i see, good name!
has it been getting worse latetly?

Whats good HOUSE, all these grows are str8 from seed baby. Havent had a successful clone yet. Maybe this time rounds nah means? -1

ahahahaha whatup SMOKE, ace hardware is js round the block. Better than driving frikcin miles to home depot for that 1 day ahaha

ahahaha whatup SWIFT thnks, I tend to come up with wierd names when I'm bored ahaha mmmm not really? It's been like that ever since we threw it into flowering? I've tried finding anything on the "CLAW" but nothing useful YET. If ya got any advice please share =]

Traight from seed? Damn, now I KNOW we need tons more light. Our are 5 weeks and only barely with multiple leaves. Well here's hoping lights are next month. wish us luck;)
_him

I hope you the best of luck HOUSE! Well your beans are @ 5th week of VEG?

Hey guys, Haven't updated this grow due to some personal issues :hairpull: but I'd like to apologize by giving you guys these snaps taken earlier today. Don't worry, I won't leave you guys hanging ;)

1. The buds are developing on the Lemon Skunk (Citrus/Lemon smell)
2. Ouuu bud shottt (Lemon)
3. Ouuu ANOTHER bud shot of Lemon
4. The Super Silver Haze is starting to develop buds too!!! :banana: (STINKY!! WHOAA!! VERY PEPPERY!!
5. Another shot of the upcoming buds on the Super Silver
6. Once again it's Super Silver :)
7. This is BDS Afghan, no bud & only has 4 weeks left? Hm...
8. This is the top of the Afghan, It js keeps growing taller? @ bout 3 Ft now
9. This Big Bang is my princess! Had her for more than 2 months now & had to give her a new home that she could live in alone :D
10. This is 1 of the bud sites I had FIM'D (Big Bang)
11. Another bud site I had FIM'D that's coming through (Big Bang)
12. Side view of Big, She's coming for you!!!
13. This is a shot of her being tied down
14. OPEN!
15. Somewhat closed (used my old black thick cotton curtain for the OUT)
16. Side (showing the mylar inside)
17. This is an Afghan clone showing new growth
18. The new root growth of the Afghan clone
19. Last but not least, my favorite bubblegum!!!!!!!

Group Lemon.JPG

Lemon.JPG

Lemon Bud Shot.JPG

Super Silver.JPG

Super Silver 2.JPG

Super Silver 3.JPG

Afghan.JPG

Afghan Top.JPG

Big.JPG

Big FIM.JPG

Big New Growth.JPG

Big Coming.JPG