1st time, cfl & t5 only, indoor dirt, $100 invested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought about it... 111 days today. If weed years, are anything like dog years, she should be headed to Florida any day now to retire.

I was hoping for a Halloween harvest, but a Thanksgiving harvest is maybe better? Wake up late, hit the 'rents house up, head home stuffed, then finally sample my first grow... Priceless...

10/11/09 - 5th week flower

Trichs are really starting to show. I think she is about to start to droop for some water. The falling leaves have really slowed. Maybe 1 every couple days. The leaves yellowing have increased. Currently no issues.

Thanks

ghj.png

ljl.png

utf.png

It is definitely not a crazy grow, but honestly it turned out to be more than I expected. I like to start things small before trying to go bigger. I get bored easily with things so jumping in fully is not best for me.

Other than sampling a few leaves it will be my first smoke this year. It just is not available in these parts. I just hope the buds double before harvest?! It think they will, probably another month to go. Next grow will be 2 in dirt with a HPS 400 watt for flowering, maybe a 250. I will keep the t5 for vegging. Grow three will be 2 to 4 plants in a DWC setup scrogged.

I would love to get some autos. I just do not feel safe ordering seeds.

Thanks!

nice grow. i see your lighting your lighting next time run scrog and im sure you'll yield a little more

Dammit, no wonder my "oregano" smells like a skunk! :D

Your plant looks great can't wait to see your clones grow up. Check out my first plant.
hxxp://www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=AlcrY4n4bxc

Can you notice her getting bigger and fatter with each passing day? How is the thc production coming along? :watchplant:

Oddly enough since the day I put her on 12/12 she stopped growing vertically and horizontally. Luckily the buds are growing though!:ignore:

I can see a difference every other day or so. I think she is speeding up a bit these days.

Mrellis419
I checked out your video on youtube, and although I like the setup, you need to get all those bulbs within 1 - 4 inches from the top and side of your plant(I skimmed it, you only have the one plant yes?). Some false walls would help a bunch too. Maybe some white cardboard and tape??

MeNtAlPaTiEnT, the thc you ask? I just snapped some pics and now have my favorite pic of all time. Thanks a ton for that! It is nothing compared to these other high dollar name brand seed grows, but I am loving it. You should be able to zoom in pretty well on the trichs. I think I have several weeks left still. Lookin' forward to Thanksgiving!

Thanks guys!;)

lkj.png

lkjh.png

8 weeks flower

Things having been going swell. I did however realize I have been only using about 1/3 the amount of nutes I should be:rolleyes:. She is just about to droop and ask for some water so she is not as perky as normal right now. I need a jewelers rouge for sure. Any guesses how much longer she will need?

thanks

ghjg.png

liojk.png

tghy.png

10.5 weeks flowering today

I am cutting her down in about 5 minutes. Just got my microscope and the trics are 50/50 amber cloudy. Here are some pics. They look so much bigger out of the closet. What do you think for $100 under flouros? Any guess on the dry weight? I will post some more pics once they are dried out.

Thanks again!

fhgj.png

poiuy.png

shdf.png

yuiyity.png

****-dog said:
10.5 weeks flowering today

I am cutting her down in about 5 minutes. Just got my microscope and the trics are 50/50 amber cloudy. Here are some pics. They look so much bigger out of the closet. What do you think for $100 under flouros? Any guess on the dry weight? I will post some more pics once they are dried out.

Thanks again!

Looks good!! :afroweed:

Just cut her down. There was zero smell during any of the growth but after cutting her down my hands smell very strongly of pine sol.

If she would have grown at all during flowering I think I would have had a better harvest. Considering this was my first grow I am pretty happy.

jfyui.png

I grew some really nice Buds under a 4ft 6 tube 30,000 Lums Setup, from start to finish. I used 4 2700K and 2 6500K tubes.;)

WeedHopper said:
I grew some really nice Buds under a 4ft 6 tube 30,000 Lums Setup, from start to finish. I used 4 2700K and 2 6500K tubes.;)

Thanks dude! I doubt if I even had 13k lumen output. Next time I am ordering a HPS for flowering. This was just a trial run.

Nice Job ****-Dog!

Truly an awesome grow. As far as investments, your ROI is staggering. I usually find dry weight to be about 16% of wet weight.

Congratulations! Happy Smoking!

I got ya.
Yeah,they have new T5 tubes that put out 5000 Lums. My buds were nice and dence,,even with T5's.

Latest posts

Back