1st time, cfl & t5 only, indoor dirt, $100 invested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome harvest! Flowering only one plant with floros works really well. Looks like you had some nice density on those buds. Good work!

Nice grow especially for the first time. Not a bad harvest for T5 and CFL's. :bong2:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I think my next harvest will be more up to par with you seasoned veterans. I have learned allot here. Main things being ph, watering appropriately, and using my nutes how I should be.

Will you be sticking with your current light set-up or will you be upgrading anytime soon?

I am really tempted to try again with the meager setup just to see what I could do with what I know now.

I won't though. I have 1 clone from this grow and two new seedlings going that I will use the T5 for vegging. I already have the bulbs for it, bought both sets when I bought the light. I will then buy a 400 or 600 watt HPS for flowering. I will continue with the general hydroponics nutes.

Nice work ****-Dog! Congrats on the awesome first grow.
Good smoke or are you still waiting for Turkey day?

Being a newbie to growing I am amazed with this wonderful little plant. What do you think was your biggest oversight or error?
Also do you think the lack of scent was due to the strain or something you did?
That is my biggest worry when mine start to flower. There was a soft smell before but after making one of the DIY odor fans, it smells like clean laundry. I am working on a air filter box now.

Conquistador said:
Nice work ****-Dog! Congrats on the awesome first grow.
Good smoke or are you still waiting for Turkey day?

Being a newbie to growing I am amazed with this wonderful little plant. What do you think was your biggest oversight or error?
Also do you think the lack of scent was due to the strain or something you did?
That is my biggest worry when mine start to flower. There was a soft smell before but after making one of the DIY odor fans, it smells like clean laundry. I am working on a air filter box now.

I will have a sample on Turkey day for sure but I am pretty much waiting a few weeks to let it dry out. My biggest oversight was lack of planning. The whole grow I waited to long or just did not have the supplies I needed and had to rush out and get them at the last moment. Getting a good handle on when to water would come in second. Lastly, keeping my PH spot on was my last issue. A digital meter makes it soooo easy, I highly recommend..

I really got lucky with the no smell. It is definitely a strain thing. Generally they really pick up allot of odor during flowering from what I have read. I am glad I took clones of her and still have some extra seeds.

Good luck and green mojo!

hey **** dog that plant looks amazing well done man.

ps you sure take some massive clones suppose it beats having to veg for ages once rooted.

im along for the ride btw.

**** its all done and dusted anyway **** that a great result from those lamps and your apprenticeship is over and ya passed.

t4

Latest posts

Back