1st time Closet grow. Lets make this work!!!!!!!

• Thread starter PeaceLove&FreeBudz
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
420.... I converted a closed entertainment center that had two sections (top for flowering and the bottom was for vegging). the top section held 2 125w cfl's and 1 150whps. the flowering area was 3ft wide by 2ft deep by 4 ft tall. i'm sure you know that setup didn't last very long because the plants outgrew the box when I addd the hps. i have a post somewhere in the growroom setup forum. just search for threads started by me and you can se it. lemme know what you think of it.

you should try changing your pots to black so your roots dont get light. or probably wrap whem with something dark

grow bags are also very effective. they allow you to add more plants to the space you are using. they cost about .25 each. i suggest going with 1 gal for veg and 2-3 gal for flower. they have holes on the botom to hel with drainage of excess water.

i luv em. i can cram 20 plants in a 4 sq feet area. no fun on my back though but it's worth it.

tazz do u have any grows going on now

not since the beginning of the year. i'm awaiting some red diesel feminized seeds now then it's on like pop pop popcorn. I'll be sure to send u a mesage when the party starts. i did about 6 mos research (way back when overgrow was still around) and then tweaked my skills a little with some advice from TBG.

Reactions: daf
Hey dude well I had my 150w HPS in a grow box I made from OSB It was 2x2x3 and was perfect for 6 plants in 1 gallon containers. 150's are rated to cover an area of 2x2 or 1.5x1.5

So i just transplanted my baby last night. and this morning shes looken a bit wilted and sad.
But im gonna do a 48 hour wait.
then see the results. but im figuring everything should be ok.

ill post pictures within 48 hours, whens shes looken better and picture perfect.

yellowin might be nute burn, i personally wouldn't feed them anything but water for a good couple of weeks.....
TK

nice and clean good look with the grow your room is about same size as mine i got a 400 mh running my temps a little high but a good intake will sort that if you use a 400 hps /mh that little plant will grow like a bush

The yellowen was from a Nut burn/shock.
I used somethen thats super lught in nuts so it wasnt to harsh, and the transplant shock was the other half.
:48:
But i awoke and checked her this mornen and she was smilen back

Ya i just went and got an electronic PH tester.
Im just buyen things as i go.
piece by piece.
Im just not gonna shell alot out.
I know i can grow good budz cheaply.
its what i do.
learn to do increadible things with unsutible situations.

Latest posts

Back