1st time harvest..tell me what u think..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Well this is my first harvest. It is some B-52 and total weight i took was 103.9g.. Tell me what u think. Mostly cloudy trichs when I chopped, so deft more of a head high.. Feels so good to smoke your own stuff :woohoo:

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

that sure does look nice. if you feel like you can't smoke all that you just let me know.. i enjoy helping in anyway i can.jk looks good for real good job. the best part of growing your own is that it gets better as you learn

LOL.. I'll keep that in mind.. I deft agree w/ you on getting better with experience.. I already have 2 other B-52s' a month from harvest, and 2 ice, 1 bagseed, and 2 more B-52 in veg.. Hope the quality continues to increase. Thanks and smoke good.

OUTstanding! what a great harvest. I like the more cloudy harvest too, for the more heady high.
thanks for posting the pics.
good growing!

damn! nice grow man! my vegging big buddha cheese is chuggin along and hopefully, will look like your stuff! congrats on the successful grow

Thats a nice harvest you have there,always smokes better when you have grown it yourself.

Nice job man for your first grow! Looks like your going to have a great month ahead of ya! Need any help just hollar:) Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Did you dry them on somewhere that takes light or in total darkness? It seems as if they were exposed to light while drying up...

Honestly I think that a lil light leeked in the first day or 2 before I caught it, but fixed the prob.

well done..was that weght taken wet/dry?...that was a good Harvest...must be excited to know you just get better...My first Harvest was Harsh..thnk I dried to fast..anyway the second was less and my last one sure to be even better..KEEP M GREEN

lookin about as good as that female in your avatar if you ask me.be sure to post a smoke report.-thanks for showin us your reward-peace

Thanks.. I took the weight after they had been drying for a lil over a week right before I put them into jars.. Deft can't wait for the next one in about 2 weeks. That first one was in MG now all the rest are in pro-mix, so I have more control. So should deft be a better product.

She is pretty thick isn't she ;).. And it smokes great. At first didn't think I was even high, but boy o boy was I wrong .LOL.. take care and smoke good. :D

Latest posts

Back