2 and 4 year old kids smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya that was allover the news , becouse of idiots like that MJ got bad name

i hate retarded people like that your right it only takes one person to give the rest of us a bad name!!

Yep yep, agreed lil kids should not even be near the stash let alone smoking it. But I am pretty sure that problem is way beyond just two little kids smoking. It's about a whole culture in our society having issues that is way beyond just sending people to jail. Imagine building a 5 story grow house, with 50 grow rooms in it, having to clone all your plants from one mother, root them, plant them, take care of them. Then at the end they kick you out of the house to the alley, take away your right to the crops you developed, and tell you to go back to where you came from.

I feel more sorry for them than pissed. I saw the interview the one guy did on CNN from jail, it's on the website. You can tell that guy hasn't read a book in his life.

Yup saw that on the news and my jaw dropped. :eek:

Bring back public flogging is what I say. A good old whippin' might sort them boys out. Prison is a holiday camp for 'em . :mad:

man that is really ****** up you should never let a kid that little get high shame on them parents

Not only that, but if you look at the kids hitting the blunt, they look as if they had done this a few times already and at 2 and 4, who knows what else they might do later with a family like like.

It does make a person angry...just like parents who fill baby bottles up with a little alcohol to stop a baby from crying...some people shouldnt be allowed to have children.....hell some of them shouldnt even be allowed to own dogs or cats....

I agree.. and It's probably more common than you think.

these are the types of people who should be , cut from the food chain...... You know, we don't need stupid people like this breeding... then we get more stupid people like them due to the home environment.

These people give responsible cannabis users a bad name.Not only responsible users but people like me who are parents. There is no excuse for that ****.

We should gring people like that up and turn them into something useful like fertilizer for our plants!!! lol

wow.. thats crazy.. lil kids man.. whats there damn problem... smoken weed N such.. those lil kids should be ashamed

my bad about tha language.. dont think im alowed to do that here... sorry... im new =\

Edit: I removed it from your post. - Stoney.

Damn. That's just plain wrong. :mad:

And the others who posted are correct.
This type of stupidity really gives pot & pot smokers a bad name.

i have seen in some countries were kids smoke from that age. Is it bad? Guess it depends on the enviorment u stay in. In the usa anything dealing with marijuana is wrong.

That's a sad thing to see. Those poor kids have no shot. They are going to be complete screw ups by the age of 16 and people will say they need to turn their lives around and what not. It's too bad that exists in this world.

I just dont know what those idiots/jerks were thinking when they gave those children pot.......I am glad they taped it........if they hadnt they probably would not have gotten caught........I hope they get some time when they go to court fr it

What is especially sad about this is that the boys had obviously done it before. The 2 yr old looks pretty confident with that joint. :(

Latest posts

Back