2 and 4 year old kids smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay..Bubba B...They were probably thinking that its cool or funny. Hints the lack of morals and class..

and JohnnyGREEN...In some countries women are forced to sit on a hole in the ground during the entire week of their period. Is that wrong?
It cant be good for a child to smoke ANYTHING untill their lungs and brain have fully developed.

and Diz..You're right..There's a culture in the U.S with no values or self respect, why should they respect anyone else. There was a womans voice behind the camera, but the mother was in the backroom sleeping? haha I could go on and on and on.

TURKEYNECK said:
okay..Bubba B...They were probably thinking that its cool or funny. Hints the lack of morals and class..

and JohnnyGREEN...In some countries women are forced to sit on a hole in the ground during the entire week of their period. Is that wrong?
It cant be good for a child to smoke ANYTHING untill their lungs and brain have fully developed.

LOL its not good for anyone to smoke anything. medicaly speaking of course. i know its been said b4 but thats messed up. on more then one level too. now they are probaly mind F'd. when they are adults (if they live that long) their minds will only be half develpoed. they wont even be able to smoke when its an decient age cuz their minds are prolly more toasted then jimi hendrix was. not to mention that was a waste of perfectly good bud.

Don't get me wrong I stongly disagree with letting 2 and 4 year old kids smoke pot but how old were all of you when you took your first hit of dope. I had a brother that thought it might be funny to get his little 6 year old brother(me) high in front of his friends and watch me feel like I was gonna die. Well I love it now but that's besides the point. Truth is, is that it happens all the time every single day... 2 and 4 is still pretty young though.

This morning on the news it said that cocaine was also found in both of the boys blood. :( So so so so sad.

A few weeks back, when this story was first breaking news, the boys mom actually defended the teens who did this!! Even if the mom was not home, she should still be held responsible with that kind of attitude!!!

EvryScarHasAStry said:
Don't get me wrong I stongly disagree with letting 2 and 4 year old kids smoke pot but how old were all of you when you took your first hit of dope. I had a brother that thought it might be funny to get his little 6 year old brother(me) high in front of his friends and watch me feel like I was gonna die. Well I love it now but that's besides the point. Truth is, is that it happens all the time every single day... 2 and 4 is still pretty young though.

2 and 4 is still pretty young? :rolleyes: Gimmie a break!!! They are still babies!!!!

And since it happened to you at 6 yrs old and you felt like you were going to die, I would think you'd be a little more sympathetic.

SmokinMom said:
This morning on the news it said that cocaine was also found in both of the boys blood. :( So so so so sad.

A few weeks back, when this story was first breaking news, the boys mom actually defended the teens who did this!! Even if the mom was not home, she should still be held responsible with that kind of attitude!!!

What is really sad is that when these little boys are 20 and 22 and they are hardened criminals that same mom will say she has no idea how these boys lives went so wrong.

Hey, if you look back u can see right at the beginning I said I strongly disagree'd with it. I knew someone was gonna do this... All I was saying is keep in mind your age the first time all of you took your first hit... And Ya it sucked for me when I was six, but thats was because it was my frist time and for most people the first few times aren't that great anyways no matter what age you are. Maybe I'm the only one on MP (which I highly doubt) who took their first hit that young, never the less, I wasn't like defending those retards in any way, I said I strongly dissagreed with it! I was just trying to get everyone to keep an open mind. Even if those people didn't give those kids drugs and watch them do it and stuff, those kids would have got into it themselves at a pretty young age living in a household where there is people doing drugs. As soon as a kid sees someone doing it, it's all ceriosity and that kid is gonna want to try it wether the parent lets them or not. The way I see it, if you have kids and you do any kind of drugs around them and/or leave any evidence of it, your encouraging them to do drugs because your their main role-model and even if you tell them drugs are bad, if they think your doing it, they are gonna wanna try it too. Keep That In Mind SMOKINMOM

I say lets neuter/spay idiot parents so they cannot reproduce and continue screwing up the gene pool. :rofl:

hey everyscar, nobody should be judging those kids, or yourself, or anyone who took hits young, people should be judging the parents for allowing it.. my two pasatas

Latest posts

Back