2 new purp plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindbudcocky

Reaction score
I got 2 seeds from this nice nug that was called "Tarantula Purp." either way I had to look twice through the bag because the some of the Bud looked black!Treated me right either way.I also have started a bagseed grow in cup.
All 3 on 12/12 from day 1 and their all about 1 week old.
Holland's Hope fert. soil and growing with flouros.

tarantula #1.JPG

tarantula #2.JPG

cup grow.JPG

Whats up KBC. The babies are off to a good start. Looking nice and healthy. GREEN MOJO for the babies. ;)

THe Tarantula purp is doing just fine...well
The second one isn't it's standing up high...what am i doing wrong???
The cup grow is coming along nicely!
Thanks Peace

the cup grow is surrounded by the white cup and it reflects the light and makes the plant grow faster and better as with the others...its just in a pot with nothing around it=)hope that helps

Any one know why my Tarantula #2 is pointing straight up and not looking good almost like it's wilting up???
Please help Thanks too all!
Peace

Any pics? Sounds like your ph is off to me but pics would help.

For some reason it will not let me post pics...it's saying that I have these pics. posted on.

I think I got them on here....What does this lil wilted look like to ya'll?
Peace

cup grow.JPG

Tarantula # 1.JPG

wilted #2.JPG

over watering maybe? that is all i can think of they oretty much grow up on their own, what is ur lighting situation like

What is the ph of your soil and feeding water? At this stage I guarantee it's ph related or watering, like SB said, too much.

Well you see thats my problem. I have a PH tester and my tap water is is prolly like 7.6-7.8. Then I buy Schwepps Club Soda....after i mix about a 1/4 of schweppes with 3/4 of tap water the ph is good to go a lil less than 7
Help me out and sling me some solutions! Thanks Bombudpuffa
Peace

My Power Co. loves trying to turn everyting into Males, thats the biggest battle I fight.Yes,that is fresh soil and I wish I could check my soil PH but I dont have what it takes.
I'ma try to lower that Ph a lil bit
Thanks
Peace

Latest posts

Back