20$ HPS lights?? HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city said:
tkloe. its pretty simple. the ballast is inside the case. the bulb comes with it. i got mine 5 days later. you need a 2 prong cord and 2 wire nuts. chesk out hemp goddess's lilnk on the diy 150 watts. pretty self explanitory. just run 2 wires up to the ballast and a cord from the ballast to the timer.
Oh just to let everyone know PYREX tubes are hard to find if you are looking. just order the damn thing online from ebay.. the quit making them in the 70's

and Hemp.. any chick that can that can hard wire my house,plumb it, and still make sure dinner is done. is all right in my book.
Chips calm down dude. the brown on your nose is starting to stink.
Papa. just learn to shhhhhh before she hits ya with a that rolling pin...hahahaha

No I helped myself out at home depot. And to run the light properly you need a 3 prong sorry.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I apologize for not getting back to you on this--I didn't see it yesterday. And then this morning when I got on the forum, I saw that City had answered your question. To replay agains with the same thing seemed redundant.

:48:

light has been up since oct.30th

Hi there, I am an electrician, English wiring so not to sure on American if thats where you live but

Red (Live) Black (Neutral) Green and Yellow (Earth) (old style cable)
Brown (Live) Blue (Neutral) Green and Yellow (Earth)

If your adding your own cable on the light, for the safety of your home
I recommend cable no smaller Than 2.5mm Twin and Earth and I would look into installing and RCD Breaker which if anything bad happened in the circuit, it trips out the electric on that part of the circuit and prevents something serious happening.

besides that old jargon, good luck on your grow and keep us posted :)

alrightt. i just ordered my lights. so in about 5 days check back b\c im prolly going to need assistance.

They sell a cord for $3.90 as well. I have 2 lights, 2 reflectors and 2 cords due to me tomorrow. I discovered a flaw in my design of my big LED board and need to take it down for 10-30 hours of rewiring so I took the plunge. I let you know how they work.

papabeach1 said:
(silent) okay you need to understand these is men thing..

it is our toys... its like telling your girlfriend you are busy wiring.. actually women out there not know much about it... that is your advantage... learn and use it... I like that question you said but now you know the answer.. now play along.... uh u like your g.f. to be bltch? now you know why.. you can use that excuses to get away with basically.. and other reason.. sometime the marine glasses/mount brace have to be mount on the wall of ship.. or roof of ship.. it's custom made u know? it's men thing...;) even there's other excuse you can tell lady of yer.. "I need to check these wiriing" dude you know it can takes hours!! (big wink)

:confused2:

Latest posts

Back