24 plant scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frame

image.jpg

Yeah TOA already appreciate that sink! Now I know how it must have felt when people first got indoor plumbing! Seriously, this room went over budget by a fair amount but once I was rolling with it, it didn't make sense to cut any corners.

Hey Bud, Veg room looks great. So you took that big fridge out of there? Looks like you've set up a spot for dedicated mothers.

I've got that white widow in flower now and she's looking awesome. You harvested your widow yet?

I thought the whole idea of scrog was to have uniform growth above the screen but hey ho if ya gets the yeilds whats it matter anyways.
9.6kw's ***.
lol
fridge

fridge said:
I thought the whole idea of scrog was to have uniform growth above the screen but hey ho if ya gets the yeilds whats it matter anyways.
9.6kw's ***.
lol
fridge

Yes you are right. This round I was away during initial 14 day stretch so they didn't get tucked as they should have. Good eye!

chazmaine420 said:
Hey Bud, Veg room looks great. So you took that big fridge out of there? Looks like you've set up a spot for dedicated mothers.

I've got that white widow in flower now and she's looking awesome. You harvested your widow yet?

Not yet. I am about three weeks away from chop chop on the widow. She is unbelievably sugar coated! I'm using a product called aptus. It's been a bit of a learning curve but I think it will pay off.

your killing it man GG that 5gal bud is crzy as the almost wet pound. nice pics of the framing to always nice to get new ideas and motivation to make some changes myself ;)

Scrog is the only way to go as well in totes to get amazing yields per plant. Training,Training ,Training LST and super cropping is a must keep as tight as internodes as possible this will create huge buds strip lower larf bud sites off your plant to give all energy to top bud growth gig is to get as many top buds sites as possible and in direct path of lighting, don;t waste your time on lower sites

u8q0.jpg

2v49.jpg

The Dr has spoken! Seriously all I have done is copied drfever. He is the real genius behind this.

Yup..love to train love to supercrop and keep um short....if no training then im sog ing it

DrFever said:
Scrog is the only way to go as well in totes to get amazing yields per plant. Training,Training ,Training LST and super cropping is a must keep as tight as internodes as possible this will create huge buds strip lower larf bud sites off your plant to give all energy to top bud growth gig is to get as many top buds sites as possible and in direct path of lighting, don;t waste your time on lower sites

Man...I wish these pics where scratch and sniff or :48: ...Come on internet, get with the times already :icon_smile:

Dr and Maine...Its very apparent a lot of love and time went into those buds, great work.

Latest posts

Back