2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are using clones, you can start counting your flowering time when you flip to 12/12. However since you do not know the strain, we really have no guidelines. A picture might help us determine whether it is more indica leaning or sativa leaning. Most strains take 8-10 weeks of flowering.

When you take your plants is partially personal preference. I personally never let mine go to 50% amber. I take mine when they are mostly cloudy with just a few amber trichs. I always snip off a little piece of frosty leaf material and put it on a flat surface to check it. It is hard to check the trichs on the plant and the HPS light can play tricks with the color.

There is absolutely no way at all to tell how much you may have lost by harvesting early.

putting the little snipped leaf on a dark piece of paper or dark surface (i use black paper) helps with seeing the differences between clear/cloudy/amber trichs

Latest posts

Back