3 crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
bubba kush...platinum og kush....grand daddy purple all crossed with chocolate thai male...seeds have been sexed and veg'd for 3wks..1gals been on 12/12 for roughly 3wks...5 in 3gals roughly 5wks of 12/12 and 5wk veg

100_4744.jpg

100_4745.jpg

100_4746.jpg

100_4749.jpg

7greeneyes said:
:cool2: Awesome. bud. Just plain beautiful.
thanks....new pics today at lights up....looking much fuller in the tent...thanks again

alls well.....been busy outdoors...but my indoor is looking fine..also took 8 cuttings from one of the GDP crosses growing outdoors...rooting as we speak..will hopefully be 8 nice clones....

100_4844.jpg

100_4845.jpg

100_4846.jpg

100_4850.jpg

100_4851.jpg

100_4852.jpg

100_4854.jpg

100_4858.jpg

buddogmutt said:
alls well.....been busy outdoors...but my indoor is looking fine..also took 8 cuttings from one of the GDP crosses growing outdoors...rooting as we speak..will hopefully be 8 nice clones....

so exciting! nice pics. what is the purpose of the white wire (screen), along the bottom of your tent?? :D ;)

Newbietoo said:
so exciting! nice pics. what is the purpose of the white wire (screen), along the bottom of your tent?? :D ;)

Serves two purposes....one my inline fan was pulling the walls of the tent inward so it keeps the dimensions square also if you look at the second to the last pic you'll see a plant hanging...I can hang 10 more 1gals along the sides...

looking pretty good I saw you used metal shelfs they look like to push out the sides of the tent

I used thin shaved wood so it would bend your idea looks like it works much better

skullcandy said:
looking pretty good I saw you used metal shelfs they look like to push out the sides of the tent

I used thin shaved wood so it would bend your idea looks like it works much better
Plus I can hang 10 more 1gals along those sides..there's one on there now...

Thanks....temps getting up there during this heat wave...but just watering daily...so alls looking well....

Latest posts

Back