3 outdoor plants first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did i do a good job

• Needs work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it up looks great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sirdreadlocks

Reaction score
Limited space because they have to stay a little hidden.first outdoor grow. Looking for a expert set of eyes to tell me sex maybe spot some genetics cuz its a mystery and just to tell me how it looks
20190820_131224.jpg
20190820_131232.jpg

Attachments

• 20190820_131234.jpg
    20190820_131234.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190820_131237.jpg
    20190820_131237.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190820_131243.jpg
    20190820_131243.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190820_131248.jpg
    20190820_131248.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190820_131256.jpg
    20190820_131256.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190820_131259.jpg
    20190820_131259.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190820_131317.jpg
    20190820_131317.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190820_131410.jpg
    20190820_131410.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 30
Limited space because they have to stay a little hidden.first outdoor grow. Looking for a expert set of eyes to tell me sex maybe spot some genetics cuz its a mystery and just to tell me how it looks View attachment 254238 View attachment 254239

Hi welcome to MP!,
Not for nothing but where did you get your seeds from if you don't mind me asking you? Because do you see any signs of them being a female? You should see white female sexual pistol hairs sooner or later if not further down the road on the stems.

If not sooner in about a week or so more you should see that if not then it maybe a male or hermaphroditic hopefully I am wrong but that's just from my own experience.

As for your plants you should fertilize them with Jacks 20-20-20 fertilizer https://www.amazon.com/Peters-Class...=1&qid=1567184293&s=gateway&sprefix=Jacks+20-
I always had very deep fast growth with that fertilizer.

The reason that I say that is because I can tell your going to run into some serious nutrient problems further down the road here because her leaves are looking a little pail from what I can see in your pictures here and even if you have bought femidized seeds the plants can still change there sex on you in a drop of a hat if you are not giving them the correct amounts of nutrients. Because nutrients is the key to keeping your future harvest healthy ahead of time.

A lot of people who I have helped over the years had even bought femidized seeds but they weren't giving there plants the correct adequate amount of food for them and they changed sex's on them due to that reason.

So make sure that you know these 2 basic things other than that there looking alright so far but like I have just said you are gonna run into problems with your plants sooner or later down the road so it's always best to thinking ahead of time here.

Hope this helps!.

Sincerely,

Cannabis Kid

Last edited:
Update 2 of 3 look to be females the haze plant is questionable
7C2BA829-3C5F-423F-993A-510A2E227DAE.jpeg
D569EA44-2211-4228-96C1-9FA35345AD9A.jpeg
C0A27941-7AFB-4060-9142-4AAD56928862.jpeg

Hi welcome to MP!,
Not for nothing but where did you get your seeds from if you don't mind me asking you? Because do you see any signs of them being a female? You should see white female sexual pistol hairs sooner or later if not further down the road on the stems.

If not sooner in about a week or so more you should see that if not then it maybe a male or hermaphroditic hopefully I am wrong but that's just from my own experience.

As for your plants you should fertilize them with Jacks 20-20-20 fertilizer https://www.amazon.com/Peters-Class...=1&qid=1567184293&s=gateway&sprefix=Jacks+20-
I always had very deep fast growth with that fertilizer.

The reason that I say that is because I can tell your going to run into some serious nutrient problems further down the road here because her leaves are looking a little pail from what I can see in your pictures here and even if you have bought femidized seeds the plants can still change there sex on you in a drop of a hat if you are not giving them the correct amounts of nutrients. Because nutrients is the key to keeping your future harvest healthy ahead of time.

A lot of people who I have helped over the years had even bought femidized seeds but they weren't giving there plants the correct adequate amount of food for them and they changed sex's on them due to that reason.

So make sure that you know these 2 basic things other than that there looking alright so far but like I have just said you are gonna run into problems with your plants sooner or later down the road so it's always best to thinking ahead of time here.

Hope this helps!.

Sincerely,

Cannabis Kid

only issue is bugs I think on my Indica plant . I’m seeing holes on the fan leaves all of a sudden . And I am going to have to wait to bump up the nutrients they have seemed to lock out on me today .

only issue is bugs I think on my Indica plant . I’m seeing holes on the fan leaves all of a sudden . And I am going to have to wait to bump up the nutrients they have seemed to lock out on me today .
Well your bug issues is due to lack of the plants nutrients because I am a scientist and botanist and whenever a plant ever gets eaten by bugs it's because in all plants in nature put out a distress sent in the air that attracts insects to it because of plants they have hormones that can attract bugs this is a scientific fact especially if it's in distress and in stress even though you cannot see it by looking at it but you are more than welcomed to google it about this true fact. Others on here would tell you otherwise because they don't know nothing about plants biotechnology make up but I do it for a living.

You see when a plant is maturationed even at a molecular level that we as ignorant people cannot see. The plants response is to let off gases of plant hormones because it's in distress but this it what all plants do everywhere including your indica plants too!.

My best advice to you to do is invest in that jacks 20-20-20 for veging only once you get it you will be hooked on using it like I have been doing for many years now and I don't screw around with anything else. After you get it mix up one gallon of it and put it aside so you can let your soil completely dry out then shake up the one gallon of jacks and feed her. Within 5 to 10 minutes your going to see very fast results. The first thing you will notice will her leaves will purk up about 1" then in the next day or so you'll see her light green leaves get a deeper green this is her way of telling you she's very happy that you fed her exactly what she has been wanting. The next thing you will notice is that the bugs will let off of her due to not putting anymore gas hormones in the air that only insects can detect and not us human beings.

You will notice far much more changes to that you will see after that but I don't feel like writing a whole novel about it here because you can do your very own research hat on using google search about it. Then you will see that I was correct about everything here that I have just said to you.

As far as lockout that's due to you giving it what it really doesn't need just trust me on this and buy a little tub of jacks nutrients I am telling you and promising you that you will not regret it.

Just give it a try because as of right now what you are doing now isn't working out for you so at least take my professional advice here on what I have told you about!.

Sincerely,
CK

Last edited:
Last edited:
Welcome to MP!
It is great to have you with us!

We have so many expert growers here I am sure you will get the help you need if you post in one of the other threads asking for help. :)

I would never use that Jacks 20-20-20 fertilizer. ugh Use cannabis friendly nutes for best results. They need to be fed more than once a month as well.

I wish you all the best with this grow and future grows! :D

Latest posts

Back