3rd annual Florida cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Anyone going to this? I'll be there on Saturday
IMG_20230420_112617_01.jpg
16820044929694274131222050355426.jpg

to be very honest, pot is still illegal and I know tags will be recorded if you drive thru the gates...I know the venue and it's pretty chill but I don't trust law enforcement...helll, I take my tags off my rides when I go to the hydro store...it sounds like it could be a hoot but I got this thing about them knowing I'm there...:eek:

to be very honest, pot is still illegal and I know tags will be recorded if you drive thru the gates...I know the venue and it's pretty chill but I don't trust law enforcement...helll, I take my tags off my rides when I go to the hydro store...it sounds like it could be a hoot but I got this thing about them knowing I'm there...:eek:
Agreed. We have a big hoedown going on here today being 4/20. But I don't fit in with the younger marijuana crowd plus cops everywhere. I fit in here just fine.

Hey Boo
Did your phone sound an Emergency Alert at 4:45am today

Hey Boo
Did your phone sound an Emergency Alert at 4:45am today
If it did I slept right through it… when I do fall asleep it’s such a heavy sleep that there’s very little that will wake me up. I can feel it if Dutch is staring at me like he does when the toilet is dry but little else wakes me… if someone calls me on the phone before I’m awake are usually reply with a tirade or profanity…😤

I just saw this on the news. The state has got a contract with someone to manage these alerts and the contract was canceled at 4:46 this morning. The alert was supposed to be on the television not the phones…😏

If the country goes to digital currency you won't be able to buy a pack of gum without being tracked.

Did you call him????

i can buy all the gum i want with my bitcoin and not be tracked

Will it really be a big deal if the gov't knows you and I are pot smokers...? Here in Florida its sort of legal, as long as one buys a state permit to buy and consume.
As far as the US as a whole, there are something like 350 million folks that live here and probably half if not more are affiliated one way or another with cannabis.
Just my take. peace to all.

I think he is talking about he doesn't want the local police to know. I know a guy that use to own a Hydro shop in Florida. He said the police would watch from down the street and get LP numbers. He closed his shop because of it and moved.

I guess different stroks for different cities. My town, located in the panhandle has 3 hydro shops, know them well, they have never been hastled by the police. Buy the state issued permit and selling, as well as buying is legal. Just pay Caesar what is Caesar's.

Latest posts

Back