4:20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
whats the thing with 4:20 i dnt get it am i missing something can someone please explain

there's many myths about it.
the one i've known to be true was a group of friends who would get together after school to blaze at 4:20
dunno how or why it became known for marijuana. (even now having april 20th the unnoficial pot day)

i personally have always thought the whole 4:20 thing kinda lame.

High Times has done a ton or articles on this topic.... i'm sure you could find some info on their website or google....

UKGr0wer said:
whats the thing with 4:20 i dnt get it am i missing something can someone please explain

Check this out>>>>hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

I wld hve just copied and pasted it but it is full of live links and I don't feel like going through and changing them....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Check this out>>>>hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

I wld hve just copied and pasted it but it is full of live links and I don't feel like going through and changing them....:)

Why Not.? it just changing the tt to xx :rofl:

always thought it was lame too, but what the hey, wanna smoke now? sounds like a good time as any...

The origins of 420 according to Wiki:

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

Several years back I was over a friend's house.The whole family was a hippy, and I dared say something to the effect, "Oh, I don't observe 420...." They all evil-eyed me.

it was a group of kids at san rafael high in san rafael , CA in the 70s that started 420. i lived in san rafael for a couple years and everyone (including SR alumni) i asked there say thats the real story.

Latest posts

Back