She thinks my tractors sexy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think he's selling for show, just work tractors.

When I bought the Kubota, it looked like it had been recently washed and waxed. After ten years, it looks like it's been rode hard and put up wet. Still chugging along though.
I figured him for having trailer queens

Some nice work tractors if they all still work, But far from show winners
I'm sure they're as nice as yours roster...the M and the W-6 clean up as nice as show tractors do but that's not their purpose...I usually double my investment when I buy such things...how about you, share a bit of rosterville with us...

I figured him for having trailer queens
see, that's what you get for thinking roster...the cars can double for trailer queens but they all get driven, even the L-89 in mint condition...try and find one of those rare beasts in any condition no less mint with the smog equipment... ;)

Wow look at all them tractors. I had one similar to the first one a for 601 workmaster gas and easy hydraulics to work on. Ugly but did the job for me. I loved cutting the grass in the field with it. We then got a John deer industrial with front hydraulics. I never liked driving that big old thing. Bucket was in the way of my view.

Step up to the pump Mr Jefferson. I think Boo's cars get more attention. I have a hard time just keeping up with the maintenance on my truck. Where do you find the time to have all the toys?
I can't keep up with 'em pute, old age crept up on my old self...it's time to liquidate some of the toys...everything has a price except the boys...

see, that's what you get for thinking roster...the cars can double for trailer queens but they all get driven, even the L-89 in mint condition...try and find one of those rare beasts in any condition no less mint with the smog equipment... ;)
The way you take care of your cars I figured your tractors would be up on blocks stored away not sitting on grass,
I love a good working tractor built and doing the job they were made for, I only have 3 , a Ford 2n, Deere M and a 58 Cub. The
Cub is in process of total resto in pieces and mostly painted, Ford looks like a old ford built for work. The Model M is ready to be painted, No pics right now , Tractors are in my friends long barn for storage and final assembly when I feel well enough.
The cub has boxes of all new parts waiting, to go.

I have worked the balls off of this half scale back hoe/loader…the best $3500 I ever spent…
IMG_1891.jpeg

I had the tractor bug bad about 15 yrs ago bought and sold a few during the big tractor fad.
that's when I bought my tractors, paid for 1 zip at a time...I had a drawer full of benjamins when weed was 400 a zip all day long...I met with my lawyer to redo my trust last tuesday evening...it all goes for the right price...sold most of the petrolania and made serious bank...

that's one reason why you didn't get an invite...;)
;)

that's when I bought my tractors, paid for 1 zip at a time...I had a drawer full of benjamins when weed was 400 a zip all day long...I met with my lawyer to redo my trust last tuesday evening...it all goes for the right price...sold most of the petrolania and made serious bank...
Did you have the flying horse

I had a neon Pegasus in extremely good condition that I bought back in 1991. I sold it five years ago for $7500. I don’t know if you know what an Eco Flater is, bought em for about $300 each and got 1K for each one I refurbished

Latest posts

Back