Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to dig it out and measure, but I think it's 20". I've never had a cylinder shoot the gap to another, but I'm not going to bet my fingers on it. I just remember not to put my left hand past the trigger guard.

In my zone, you can use a muzzle loader, shotgun, or handgun with a straight walled cartridge. Technically, the revolver is a muzzle loader because each cylinder opening is considered a muzzle. My deer hunting days are pretty much over, but I still love shooting it. Nothing quite like the smell of black powder burning.
Something about shooting it aint there.
🇺🇸

I'd have to dig it out and measure, but I think it's 20". I've never had a cylinder shoot the gap to another, but I'm not going to bet my fingers on it. I just remember not to put my left hand past the trigger guard.

In my zone, you can use a muzzle loader, shotgun, or handgun with a straight walled cartridge. Technically, the revolver is a muzzle loader because each cylinder opening is considered a muzzle. My deer hunting days are pretty much over, but I still love shooting it. Nothing quite like the smell of black powder burning.
It ain't smokeless that is certain!

Bubba

IMG_20231118_082714_5.jpg

Fuckin big.............I feel funny.

Swing and a miss so far on those big,sorry.
Gonna let them medium dry out completely and wet them again and put them in the sun and see if that does anything.

Latest posts

Back