Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, Overgrow went down in 2006 and never opened back up...

North American Arms makes the gun, the handle is aftermarket...look how long the cylinder is digger, that's a .22 mag...shiitt is a flamethrower...
I was looking at that long ass cylinder!! They trying to knock all the webbing out your hand!! LOL! Thats like a little sawed off if you put a BB round in it.

they kick up violently for such a small caliber round and they will wake up the dead...it's a belly shot gun up close and personal...I can't see hitting a target consistantly from more that 20'...

View attachment 343731my gun folds up into the handle making it quite easy to aquire a target and actually hitting it...with the small handles the gun squirms around in my hand...

found this tiny toy in my mommas stuff. It’s a .22 and my son says they make a belt buckle it fits in.
IMG_9080.jpeg

found this tiny toy in my mommas stuff. It’s a .22 and my son says they make a belt buckle it fits in.
View attachment 345202
Yep. Got one. The buckle comes with another pair of grips. Once clipped into the buckle all it takes is a push of the button for it to pop out into your hand. Most folks wouldn't think it was a gun, just a fancy belt buckle.

NAA collection.jpg

Top one is the first one NAA made, and it's in 22 short. Next one down on the left is a 22 mag with an extra LR cylinder. The one on the right is in 22 LR with the buckle, and the bottom one is in 22 LR with three bills worth of engraving and ivory grips.

View attachment 345203
Top one is the first one NAA made, and it's in 22 short. Next one down on the left is a 22 mag with an extra LR cylinder. The one on the right is in 22 LR with the buckle, and the bottom one is in 22 LR with three bills worth of engraving and ivory grips.
I thought I had tiny hands........nice quilt!

The buckle is pretty cool but I’m not a cowboy but you’re right, it doesn’t look like a gun at all. Maybe this would be more my style if I was gonna tote that little stinger.
View attachment 345207
That looks like a KelTec in the holster.
I like my Walther's, too. Got a PPK and a PPK/S in .380.

Latest posts

Back