Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have four of the little buggers. The first is when they first came out. You could only get .22 short. The originals didn't have any stops between the cylinders to leave your hammer down on. I could still send it back and they'd machine 'em in, but I kinda like it being original.

IMG_1786.jpg
my gun folds up into the handle making it quite easy to aquire a target and actually hitting it...with the small handles the gun squirms around in my hand...

Hey dogster! Hows it going? Have you ever run the katsu bubba? If so, how did it compare to the p98? I’ve read the p98 and katsu taste similar but the p98 has a better yield.
Years ago I had a friend go by that name Katsu
Was a cool guy, maybe one in the same or is that a strain name?

That Pre bubba is out of stock. I just got some "pre 98 bubba kush s1" don't know it's specifics, but it came from 20twenty Mendocino and I have always been happy with their stuff.

Bubba
the guys at twenty20 take care of their customers unlike the dik heads at premium cultivars...straight up rip offs...pass the word around...they are ripping people off and care less about the shiit beans the hawk...disconnected phone number and bad email addy...

Hey dogster! Hows it going? Have you ever run the katsu bubba? If so, how did it compare to the p98? I’ve read the p98 and katsu taste similar but the p98 has a better yield.
I thought the katsu cut I had in 11 or so was very similar structurally but this pre 98 cut is sweeter on the nose almost grape candy then skunk.
There are several same named cuts out there.

I thought the katsu cut I had in 11 or so was very similar structurally but this pre 98 cut is sweeter on the nose almost grape candy then skunk.
There are several same named cuts out there.

Thanks for the info! I remember the Katsu I had being skunky, wasnt sweet at all, I should have the P98 in flower in another 3 or 4 weeks. I think I read there was a grape smelling bubba around, I cant remember what they called it, but I dont think it was bmo*threat (*=b, that misspelled intentionally, aint trying to get us on anyones lil bullshit list for the b word).

Here's a question about Blue Dream, do you know it to be Blueberry x Haze or Blueberry x SSH? I personally think its Haze.

Wassup Big!! What do you know of the SC Blue Dream lineage?

zero…nada….zilch

there is a group of Overgrow members called Overgrow Reunion over on Facebook some old timers from there and Cannabis World , now if there was a chance of someone knowing the SC Blue Dream lineage that is where I would look

there is also another group that have rallied together to preserve the Goat and Monkey strandivars that Xochipilli aka Matt DeLisle founded and a lot of old timers over there too

Is the Goat and Monkey group on overgrow? I avoid Facebook for herb related things. That shit aint cop blue for nothing and we all know Suckabirds a cock sucker, so **** that!! Shit, I actually don’t want to go to overgrow either. Didnt they get raided back in the day and then opened back up? Yes, my state is now a friendly but I’m still paranoid like it’s not. Hell it took me a minute to join up over here, but I am glad I joined.

Latest posts

Back