Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesso has a Chihuahua who likes to sleep underneath towels and blankets on the sofa. The last time I was over there I was going to dive on the couch and chill out until I saw a little head pop out from underneath the blanket… Ivan believes small dogs are put on this earth for his pleasure and to eat. I need to work on that.
The only dog bite I ever got was from a Chihuahua! Still in single digit age, I was pointing at him and that bonehead bit my finger.

Bubba

The company and entertainment provided to me by cats over the years has been beyond measure. Incredible creatures.

Bubba
Cats remind me of hippie chicks around the campfire; If ya pet one, ya gotta pet 'em all or they get pissed.

I imagine he would see the cat the same way!

Bubba
He has yet to encounter a cat, but after seeing what he will do to possums and armadillos, I can assure you that the cat would not have another birthday. Ivan is a very aggressive dog, and I really need to start spending time with him with the proper type of equipment. The only thing he fears is my anger and Dutch. He has never been hit out of anger, but I did paddle him with a wooden spoon one afternoon for doing something very stupid…he’s my first GS black and I can say the blacks are very different than all the others…his ball drive is off the chart…

He has yet to encounter a cat, but after seeing what he will do to possums and armadillos, I can assure you that the cat would not have another birthday. Ivan is a very aggressive dog, and I really need to start spending time with him with the proper type of equipment. The only thing he fears is my anger and Dutch. He has never been hit out of anger, but I did paddle him with a wooden spoon one afternoon for doing something very stupid…he’s my first GS black and I can say the blacks are very different than all the others…his ball drive is off the chart…
The drive on our black dog is extremely high combined with high intelligence makes for a challenging animal when they want to bite.

Herself got her cast off and the rod out of her hand.
😍😍
She's pretty happy so so am I.
Kept the rod as a vape stirrer.
😆
Lee 4-20 pot came today good job on midways end.
Ordered a conical mold for the 45s assuming I don't need a sizing die as seating them does that.........prolly should just get one.
🤔

😍😍
😆
Ordered a conical mold for the 45s assuming I don't need a sizing die as seating them does that.........prolly should just get one.
🤔
Awesome News Glad to hear

😍😍
😆
🤔
Yay for Ms dogster I’m glad she is freed up again. Positive vibes on healing the rest of the way. 😊

😍😍
😆
🤔
Midway within Easy drive range, less than 2 hrs. I always order anyway. One day I need to check that joint out

😍😍
😆
🤔
It's a sickness. Just get it. The pile grows larger! The worst was when I began a search for the perfect holster. I found my faves, but it created a pile. A few were big fails. At the end of the day, usually go with Galco. There are a lot of great makers, they are just one.

Bubba

In the winter time when I was able to wear an overgarment, I had a really nice custom-made Bianchi shoulder rig for a Smith and Wesson model 57 6 inch barrel nickel plated gun… The problem with carrying in Florida is all I wear his T-shirts and because I wear suspenders the T-shirts have to be tucked in… I ankle carry a 1 1/2 inch barrel titanium Smith and Wesson 357 caliber handgun…

In the winter time when I was able to wear an overgarment, I had a really nice custom-made Bianchi shoulder rig for a Smith and Wesson model 57 6 inch barrel nickel plated gun… The problem with carrying in Florida is all I wear his T-shirts and because I wear suspenders the T-shirts have to be tucked in… I ankle carry a 1 1/2 inch barrel titanium Smith and Wesson 357 caliber handgun…
Does that short barrel sting your hand a little when you fire it?

It's a sickness. Just get it. The pile grows larger! The worst was when I began a search for the perfect holster. I found my faves, but it created a pile. A few were big fails. At the end of the day, usually go with Galco. There are a lot of great makers, they are just one.

Bubba
Liking the masc holster quite a bit.
The paddle has a wide range of adjustment for nearly every belt position and stays in place comfortably.
Not having a gut I like to carry cross draw for access and comfort........ on the rare occasions I feel the need.
That lee pot is a significant step forward for more production with less hassle thanks @Hippie420 for the nudge.
I figured seating them would do it for sizing but conicals are new for me in the revolvers.

I bet that "prints" a touch ! Even with shorts and a T shirt I can effectively conceal a Smith and Wesson 9mm Shield in a Remora Holster. I dont own a shoulder holster. I dont have shoulder trouble, but when you do, getting you elbow back far enough to withdraw and reholster gets tough. About the only relief is a shoulder holster or cross draw. With shoulder holster, if wearing for long periods and frequently, get a deal for the other side that holds spare magazines to balance the load, or in your case, speed loaders? You might need an automatic pistol to carry, sure you have some!

Bubba

I bet that "prints" a touch ! Even with shorts and a T shirt I can effectively conceal a Smith and Wesson 9mm Shield in a Remora Holster. I dont own a shoulder holster. I dont have shoulder trouble, but when you do, getting you elbow back far enough to withdraw and reholster gets tough. About the only relief is a shoulder holster or cross draw. With shoulder holster, if wearing for long periods and frequently, get a deal for the other side that holds spare magazines to balance the load, or in your case, speed loaders? You might need an automatic pistol to carry, sure you have some!

Bubba
Boo does not miss

Latest posts

Back