Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you still get a few cat hairs on your flowers?

I gave up

it is impossible unless one has no cats and that is no fun

IMG_0811.jpeg

I am pretty much just a flower smoker and don’t really get involved with dabbing or keif all that much. Without trying to sound ignorant I was always under the impression that leif needed to be decarboxilyzed before you could use it in a joint or in a bowl. am I right or not?
I don't decarb anything. I see it as de terpene.

Bubba

I have two cats, and two dogs. I assure you, there is hair on my buds.
I am always sure to pick off all hairs, before pics, because if I have learned anything on this site, it’s that these old fkrs give you shit, if they spot hair on your buds.

As most know, I have two very large German shepherds, both weighing in at right at 100 pounds each. My Dyson animal is keeping up, but I literally pull poundage of dirt out of a carpet were Dutch sleeps.

As most know, I have two very large German shepherds, both weighing in at right at 100 pounds each. My Dyson animal is keeping up, but I literally pull poundage of dirt out of a carpet were Dutch sleeps.
No carpet here. Hardwood or tile.I have Dyson animal, great little very light yet powerful vac.

Bubba

The company and entertainment provided to me by cats over the years has been beyond measure. Incredible creatures.

Bubba
I had a cat that owned my heart when I was in college, but that was a long time ago. I have had the pleasure of having 13 German Shepherds as companions in my life and I can’t imagine having another creature by my side… I have become a self-admitted dog snob… sometimes it’s challenging to have a dog as smart as you are…😆

and Chihuahuas are not that dog ..
Lesso has a Chihuahua who likes to sleep underneath towels and blankets on the sofa. The last time I was over there I was going to dive on the couch and chill out until I saw a little head pop out from underneath the blanket… Ivan believes small dogs are put on this earth for his pleasure and to eat. I need to work on that.

Lesso has a Chihuahua who likes to sleep underneath towels and blankets on the sofa. The last time I was over there I was going to dive on the couch and chill out until I saw a little head pop out from underneath the blanket… Ivan believes small dogs are put on this earth for his pleasure and to eat. I need to work on that.
I imagine he would see the cat the same way!

Bubba

I had a main coon cat that got in the bed, and burrowed like a gopher to the foot of the bed.

Sometimes she would surface half under the covers, long ways like a human.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back